Leonardo Bonucci - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1177

View Poll Results: Where do you see him

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legends

40 31.75%
  • Rookie/history

86 68.25%
Page 1177 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 17767710771127116711751176117711781179 ... LastLast
Results 23,521 to 23,540 of 23639

Cash
    Mentioned
    2481 Post(s)

"I feel better as a man, I have to recover something as a player, and now I have the good fortune to train every day with the best."

I understand the fans, I respect them. I'll accept the whistling and booing. It's up to me to transform that all into applause

Juventus has been everything to me over the years. I grew up a lot here and the club always supported me. I left a year ago with a handshake and hug with the president
    - - - Updated - - -

I feel like I've grown as a man in this year. Now I need to kick on again as a footballer. I have the fortune of playing with world-class stars. I'll defend the Bianconeri colours as I did before, because I strive for victory just like the club
    diff version

- - - Updated - - -

more

i had a chance to grow at a human level. For me, Juventus is everything."

I've understood that the decisions made in anger are not the right ones, but I have the fortune to back home where I feel I belong.

i had a chance to grow at a human level. For me, Juventus is everything.
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshen View Post
    didnt apologize at all.
    Said he celebrated because defenders rarely score and he thinks players should always celebrate their goals, no matter what the opponent is.
    This guy has no heart. I hope he plays as the best defender ever, else just GTFO!

Cash
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    So, he admitted the incident, he also admitted that he decided to leave because of that!
    Brace your selves brothers, dark days are coming...

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    So, he admitted the incident, he also admitted that he decided to leave because of that!
    still... he's not man enough to apologize...

There's a reason most players don't celebrate scoring against former clubs, especially if they had spent many years with them.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2481 Post(s)
    Much anger

very unsettling

so many feels

wow
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    What did he say? I didnt listen to that part

Cash
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    How can our management gave Higuain and got this guy back
    Thank God we didn't make him captain and I hope we never will.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2036 Post(s)
    What's wrong with what he said?
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    What incident are you talking about?

There doesnt seem to be any mention of any incident anywhere

Cash
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Nothing really.

Your average Jens on this forum just wants to hear meaningless words to warm their achy breaky heart.

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    He said he grown as the man and still don't apologize
    Also he claim he celebrated because he defended colours of Milan at the time and is professional - yeah, $#@! these 7 years at the club. He basically said what everybody knows - his ego made him look for a transfer and the same ego made him go back beacause he would be forgotten at Milan. He still repeat he will now defend Juve colours but clearly he doesn't got first idea that the fans are part of the club, not only friends in the team.
    "Vincere non è importante, è l'unica cosa che conta"

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I dont get it...did celebrating against napoli and fiorentina make higuain and bernardeschi respectively less of a man?

Cash
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    What incident are you talking about?

There doesnt seem to be any mention of any incident anywhere
    The Juventus page in FB covered the interview live and even sent notifications to all followers, they translated the interview in English, in the second half, Bonucci spoke about the "incident" 3 times, exactly when he mentioned that HE decided to leave for emotional reasons.

It's impossible to listen to the interview and lose that part as the next questions from the reporters focused on that, you either didn't, or you are deliberately trying to corrupt what was said
    Last edited by Cronios; 10.08.2018 at 15:23.
    Brace your selves brothers, dark days are coming...

Cash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Aside from whatever comes out of his mouth, to me it's his actions. Sometimes the way I look at it it's pretty funny the way he did things like a comedy movie "screw this im out, hey you know what I'm back guys."
    Guzoon Tight

Cash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I dont get it...did celebrating against napoli and fiorentina make higuain and bernardeschi respectively less of a man?
    Higuain didnt celebrate his first goal vs Napoli.
    Ragarding Berna... well some guys here claim he is lesbian...

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    The Juventus page in FB covered the interview live and even sent notifications to all followers, they translated the interview in English, in the second half, Bonucci spoke about the "incident" 3 times, exactly when he mentioned that HE decided to leave for emotional reasons.

It's impossible to listen to the interview and lose that part as the next questions from the reporters focused on that, you either didn't, or you are deliberately trying to corrupt what was said
    I still dont get what you are referring to

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci assures there is no problem with Massimiliano Allegri - “our relationship is really good”.

The centre-back fell out with the Bianconeri Coach during the 2016-17 season, and that was part of the reason he moved to Milan last summer.

Just 12 months later though he has returned in a swap deal with Mattia Caldara, and insists there will be no issues going forward.

“There are discussions that happen in the course of a football season,” Bonucci explained at his presentation.

“We saw each other more than once over the last year, both on and off the pitch. There was a way to clear things up, our relationship is really good and as intelligent people we embraced, as happened on many occasions.

“In London for the Top 11 awards I met the Coach and I dedicated that award to him, because I think I think I improved in my management of the game over the years we were together, and that was thanks to Allegri.

“These things happen, we look forward.”

A relationship which might prove harder to repair is the one with the Juve fans…

“At the end of a game I always go to thank my fans. My decision last year, which was a very emotional one, was a decision I took because I didn’t feel at ease.

“I knew that I wouldn’t be myself while feeling those emotions, so I decided to change. That change could have given me something more, but in the end it wasn’t so.

“When you leave your family, the house you're in every day it’s hard. I took a step back and despite having other offers my choice was to return to Juventus.

“I accept the whistles from the fans. When they come from my opponents they fire me up, when they come from my fans it’ll be up to me to turn those whistles into applause.

“My answer will come on the pitch because I’m a professional. If I got an offer to leave Juventus again today I wouldn’t even think about it.

“I’ve digested things and thought about them, Juventus was everything for me as a football and a human being in all those years, I was going through situations off the pitch [Bonucci’s son had a serious illness] and Juventus always made me feel their support.

“We parted with a handshake, perhaps because I knew in my heart that what has happened could happen.

“Now I start a new challenge with an enthusiasm I didn’t have before, now I feel better and I want to recover everything and have the chance to test myself against the best every day.

“I’ll defend the Juventus shirt like I did in previous years, nothing but winning exists.”

The Italian international was then asked when he decided that he wanted to return to Turin.

“There was no precise date, there was a moment when everyone agreed on this transfer. Milan made their evaluations, Juventus made theirs and I made mine because I wanted to win. We all agreed to do this deal.

“My agent has a lot of players here, there was a chat with the directors and then this opportunity arose.

“Milan accepted, even if at first they wanted to sell me abroad, but my priority was Juventus. We’re all happy and content.

“My farewell? I didn’t feel good in myself and didn’t feel I could be up to the level of Juventus, so I preferred to make the choice I did. Luckily we’re all here now.”

One thing which didn’t endear Bonucci to the Juventus faithful was celebrating when he scored against them last season…

“I don’t get the chance to score that often!

“I’ve sometimes criticised players when I see them not celebrating, at that moment you’re playing for the shirt you’re wearing. I hope I can give the fans a lot of joyous celebrations.”

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2036 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    Nothing really.

Your average Jens on this forum just wants to hear meaningless words to warm their achy breaky heart.
    I guess you have to go down on your knees and beg them guys for forgiveness if you want to win them over.

"I feel like I've grown as a man in this year. "

"I understand the fans, I respect them. I'll accept the whistling and booing. It's up to me to transform that all into applause"

"I've understood that the decisions made in anger are not the right ones, but I have the fortune to back home where I feel I belong."

That's much more of an excuse than i expected tbh. How one can read so much bull$#@! into what he said like that Furino guy is beyond me.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    1117 Post(s)
    Good interview.

I just want to see if he's up to the task on the pitch. Nothing else matters.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    I guess you have to go down on your knees and beg them guys for forgiveness if you want to win them over.

"I feel like I've grown as a man in this year. "

"I understand the fans, I respect them. I'll accept the whistling and booing. It's up to me to transform that all into applause"

"I've understood that the decisions made in anger are not the right ones, but I have the fortune to back home where I feel I belong."

That's much more of an excuse than i expected tbh. How one can read so much bull$#@! into what he said like that Furino guy is beyond me.
    If you don't like someone, everything that they do is wrong.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Why should I care about Napoli and Fiorentina?