Leonardo Bonucci - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1148

View Poll Results: Where do you see him

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legends

40 31.75%
  • Rookie/history

86 68.25%
Page 1148 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 148648104810981138114611471148114911501158 ... LastLast
Results 22,941 to 22,960 of 23639
    CL Trophy Incoming... CrimsonianKing's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1847 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    Still more than he earned here before he left. He is older and just had a $#@! season. Hardly heroic. Milan were fools for paying him that amount in the first place.
    Yep. And nothing heroic about a millionaire accepting a few less millions to his pocket, he’ll still get paid exceptionally well here.

Dude will have to gain his trust with the fans again. He celebrated when he scored against us
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Still more than he earned here before he left. He is older and just had a $#@! season. Hardly heroic. Milan were fools for paying him that amount in the first place.
    Sabotaging our historic rivals comeback season as their captain while helping them go broke paying him 10mil for the year, and then demanding a move back to Juve in exchange for a 5th choice CB and accepting a several mil paycut isn't heroic?

You have strange ideas.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Every athlete that goes to China and then goes elsewhere?
    It's easy after you make $#@! ton of money in China. I think many happily stay there in Chinese still want them.
    Bad example.

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonianKing View Post
    Yep. And nothing heroic about a millionaire accepting a few less millions to his pocket, he’ll still get paid exceptionally well here.

Dude will have to gain his trust with the fans again. He celebrated when he scored against us
    Hypocrite. You bitched and moaned about Morata not celebrating against Madrid.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    I don’t know how I'll react with the first pics of him with Ronaldo

I accept his transfer (no choice) and can't hate him therefore but I still don't like him as a person

Cash
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    I dont disagree that treason takes character and admitting you've been wrong even more so, but that doesnt change him being a traitor.
    Treason takes character? Lol
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    I don't know many athletes that agree to a pay cut this drastic. If rumors are true he took a 2.5m pay cut which is roughly 30%. That's a lot of money.
    Clearly doesn't care about his family. Lack of foresight right there, his career won't last forever.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Sabotaging our historic rivals comeback season as their captain while helping them go broke paying him 10mil for the year, and then demanding a move back to Juve in exchange for a 5th choice CB and accepting a several mil paycut isn't heroic?

You have strange ideas.
    And even more incredibly, he thinks it's treason!
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

Cash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    He was a $#@!head long before ever signing for Milan. Achieved some amazing things with us yes but still a $#@!head non the less

Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

You have strange ideas.
    Wow! So Bonucci spent a year of his life intentionally weakening an already irrelevant team, JUST FOR US. He then forces Milan's hands to send him back in exchange for a young CB who we are TOTALLY 100% SURE will suck and never amount to anything. Grazi Capitano Your love for Juve is endless <3

You can put a spin on anything, can't you? If this deal somehow falls apart, I bet you'd put an amazing spin on that in a heartbeat! Not that it would be difficult to do that, mind you, because this deal falling apart wouldn't need a spin to make it sound any better.

Cash
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    He was a $#@!head long before ever signing for Milan. Achieved some amazing things with us yes but still a $#@!head non the less
    Football is full of $#@!heads. He's a talented $#@!head and that's what matters.

Cash
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    Juve can force Higuain out of the club, sacrafice caldara in the process for budgetary reasons.

But if a player decides to leave for personal/professional reasons it's not acceptable or justified.

The way bonucci behaved was immature and that's it.
    However we did bend over to his needs, twice, he is that important to us ...
    We will sacrifice everything for him, he must have amazing "undercover" skills...
    Brace your selves brothers, dark days are coming...

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    I cant wait for start of the season. When bonucci, along with the rest of the team as juventus does every season, has a slow start. Ronaldo

We may think we've seen whinning. We havent seen anything yet, nothing like we will see when the entirely predictable, and usually irelevant in the grand scheme, slow poor early season form hits. Gonna be a $#@!show in here
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post

✰✰✰

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bang View Post
    Wow! So Bonucci spent a year of his life intentionally weakening an already irrelevant team, JUST FOR US. He then forces Milan's hands to send him back in exchange for a young CB who we are TOTALLY 100% SURE will suck and never amount to anything. Grazi Capitano Your love for Juve is endless <3

You can put a spin on anything, can't you? If this deal somehow falls apart, I bet you'd put an amazing spin on that in a heartbeat! Not that it would be difficult to do that, mind you, because this deal falling apart wouldn't need a spin to make it sound any better.

You can't really be this oblivious... can you?
    @Nzoric

Cash
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)

You can't really be this oblivious... can you?
    @Nzoric
    I dont know. He was pretty spot in the first paragraph, then he just went full retard.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige være den
    at der Führer var en visionær af klasse
    der såfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrøve & skvadderhoveder gasse

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Clearly doesn't care about his family. Lack of foresight right there, his career won't last forever.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Welcome back Leo. Now I want a public apology for celebrating after scoring against us, it's the least you can do for the fans.

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/sta...094637057?s=19

See fans do like him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzoric View Post
    I dont know. He was pretty spot in the first paragraph, then he just went full retard.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

I would never put spin on this deal falling apart. Would be truly devastated. I'd be worried about staying in CL spots if we don't get Bonucci, and we likely wouldn't get out of group stage this year.

Good thing Beppe's greatest deal won't fall apart now.