Leonardo Bonucci - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1085

View Poll Results: Where do you see him

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legends

40 31.75%
  • Rookie/history

86 68.25%
Page 1085 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 85585985103510751083108410851086108710951135 ... LastLast
Results 21,681 to 21,700 of 23639

Cash
    Mentioned
    2630 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You have a holistic healer?
    No I go see @zizinho's village gypsy witch doctor. She's amazing, she helped Sallahudin, she healed Ghengis Khan even went to Indio land to heal a chief in what is now Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Quebec.
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Last words of now blind zizinho: Imma go get my eyes fixed by a gipsy mountain witch.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    No I go see @zizinho's village gypsy witch doctor. She's amazing, she helped Sallahudin, she healed Ghengis Khan even went to Indio land to heal a chief in what is now Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Quebec.
    I could see you as the kind of guy who would pay a fortune teller as long as they had phony Somali name
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    I could see you as the kind of guy who would pay a fortune teller as long as they had phony Somali name
    Where is hofferboffer to make joke about how fortune teller would have to look like she was starving to really pass as Somali?
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1590 Post(s)
    Who knew that our management could literally sign CR7 and still cause a meltdown of anger later on anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Who knew that our management could literally sign CR7 and still cause a meltdown of anger later on anyway
    How long has it even been? 2 weeks? lol

Sign best player in the world, 2 weeks later massive meltdown over selling 24 yr old CB who hasn't played a game for us.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    What happens when we win
    CL this season with Ronaldo and Bonucci as integral players. Are people still going to be mad that we swapped Caldara? That we chose to splurge rather than the practical approach which sees us continually come up short?
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Dat jinx doh.

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Who knew that our management could literally sign CR7 and still cause a meltdown of anger later on anyway :3::
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    How long has it even been? 2 weeks? lol

Sign best player in the world, 2 weeks later massive meltdown over selling 24 yr old CB who hasn't played a game for us.
    But this is not only on tuz here, fans on other forums even including non juve fans are also saying this move is dumb and retarded. That's how bad this move is, and you just look like some who are being contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian, oh where exactly have I just read something like that here yesterday???

Cash
    Mentioned
    1590 Post(s)

Leonardo Bonucci

Quote Originally Posted by napoleonic View Post
    But this is not only on tuz here, fans on other forums even including non juve fans are also saying this move is dumb and retarded. That's how bad this move is, and you just look like some who are being contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian, oh where exactly have I just read something like that here yesterday???
    When the $#@! did I say I agree with this move???
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Yeah. Like when he wrestled down Vazquez in the box and gave away a penalty deep in the stoppages. Never again pls.
    Red Herring.

- - - Updated - - -

What happens when we win
    CL this season with Ronaldo and Bonucci as integral players. Are people still going to be mad that we swapped Caldara? That we chose to splurge rather than the practical approach which sees us continually come up short?
    Red Herring. The point of contention is not whether Skinny Leg $#@! is better; he is clearly the better defender now. The terms and conditions of the deal being mooted are decidedly in favor of Milan. We should be in a position of strength; we should have leverage considering the disgruntled $#@! wants to leave and come back here.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    What happens when we win
    Bonucci to win CL...

Cash
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)

'Powerful' lady boss, pls save us from this mess
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

If find it odd he didn't get minutes in the first game and that Allegri didn't mention him in the lineup for tomorrow but will pay Chiellini AGAIN.
    Benatia might be training but he’s still a World Cup hangover. I wouldn’t read too much into it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Red Herring.

- - - Updated - - -

Red Herring. The point of contention is not whether Skinny Leg $#@! is better; he is clearly the better defender now. The terms and conditions of the deal being mooted are decidedly in favor of Milan. We should be in a position of strength; we should have leverage considering the disgruntled $#@! wants to leave and come back here.
    Someone learned a new expression.

Cash
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Someone learned a new expression.
    I'm merely deputizing for our esteemed member Maddy while he serves his warranted and long overdue ban

In all honesty tho, those arguments don't hold. What's the point of mentioning Benatia's and Chiello's mistakes? It's not as if skinny legs $#@! doesn't have his fair share of epic brainfarts
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    $#@! Bonucci.
    The drunk one

Cash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    There should be a poll for how many people here wants this idiot back?

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by am0110 View Post
    on a VS official poll, 72% dont want him back
    "Effort is non-negotiable. It's hard for me to interact with players who don't give themselves completely. The weak don't interest me." - Diego Simeone.

Cash
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by am0110 View Post
    it might be around 30%. all polls i've seen had a result of around 70% rejecting the $#@!head's return.