Sabotage-Domenech knows what he is doing (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We owe this to Platini, Zidane, Trez, Deschamps, Thuram and all the other French NT legends who played for Juve at certain time of their careers.

There were times when Juve was more French than Italian so when I think of Juve I often think of the French NT.
Right now Juve still has French players in the squad and the board of directors and they deserve their WC 2010 thread.

Please sticky it and VIVE LA FRANCE!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't understand why the Azzurri thread is closed TBH.
Same reason for this one as well.

Members are trolling and starting anti Italy campaign again. If this goes ahead then we'll have 30 other threads for each nationality. Moderators also want to watch matches and not moderate so many unnecessary threads.

So far it stays closed until the further notice.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If I started a Portugal NT thread, everyone posting in there will get banned for foul language in days. :p

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We owe this to Platini, Zidane, Trez, Deschamps, Thuram and all the other French NT legends who played for Juve at certain time of their careers.

There were times when Juve was more French than Italian so when I think of Juve I often think of the French NT.
Right now Juve still has French players in the squad and the board of directors and they deserve their WC 2010 thread.

:touched:

Good stuff, Alen :pint:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm usually very interested in France's NT but this Domenech crap is a huge buzzkill.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Good point, Jay. We could also post everything about the World Cup in just one thread.

But it would probably mostly be about Italy then, Andy.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    Aside from my last post in there, because that thread has 2795 posts and this one has 15? :alen:
    We can merge more threads here, all the ones where France is mentioned and we can make this a +1000 posts thread too.

That Azzurri thread has posts from the qualifications, friendlies and some 500 posts where members are moaning that Lippi didn't call Del Piero for the qualifications match against Cyprus or Georgia, merged into one thread.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Screw it. You guys made me realise it:

FORZA ITALIA!!! ANDIAMO A BERLINO, ANDIAMO A BERLINO, ANDIAMO A BERLINO!!!!!!!!! CAMPIONI DEL MONDOOOOO!!!

Dai, ragazzi, facci sognare!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

:lol: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)