Full name Miloš Krasić
Date of birth 1 November 1984 (age 25)
Place of birth Kosovska Mitrovica, SFR Yugoslavia
Height 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Weight: 75 kg
Playing position Attacking midfielder, Winger​

Club career

Early years

After starting out with the hometown side FK Rudar Kosovska Mitrovica, Krasić was noticed by FK Vojvodina in 1999 and he made a switch northwards at age 14. He spent the next 4 and a half seasons in Novi Sad where he further raised his level and became the team captain.

CSKA Moscow

In January 2004, Krasić was on his way to Moscow where he featured in three games during the club's UEFA Cup 2004–05 winning run, including a cameo appearance in the final. He also helped them win the Russian title in 2005 and 2006, the Russian Cup in 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2009, and the Russian Super Cup in 2006, 2007 and 2009.
International career
Under-21

Krasić has been an important part of Serbia-Montenegro under-21 squad on the last two European U-21 championships, as well as at the 2004 Summer Olympics.

He was in the team that finished as runners-up in the 2004 European under-21 Championship in Germany, but did not play in any games. Two months later, he was part of the Serbia and Montenegrin squad at the 2004 Summer Olympics. In May 2006, Krasić was playing a leading role for Serbia-Montenegro in 2006 European under-21 Championship in 2007 against Kazakhstan. He also played in the match against Portugal on 28 March at the Red Star Stadium at Belgrade. The game ended in a 1-1 draw. He is a standard player in the qualification to the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification. He scored one goal in the match against Lithuania, another in the game against Austria and set up three in the game against Romania, which sealed qualification.

P.S Thanks Mark, you're the best.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Let me be the 1st in here to welcome Milos to Juve. :beer:

I knew you were coming here. :cool:

:D

I'll let Dusan or another mod open this when it's on the official site.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Right, looks safe to open this thread.

Krasic moved to Juventus
19.08.2010 19/08/2010

OFFICIAL:
Today CSKA and Juventus have agreed to move to Italian club midfielder Milos Krasic CSKA. In the coming days Krasic go to Turin to sign the personal contract.

During his time at our club Krasic was twice champion of Russia, a multiple winner of the Cup and the Super, winner of the UEFA Cup.

We will always remember a great game Milosz, who often delight us their flanking aisles, great passes, dedication, and, of course, fantastic goals.

Thank you, Milos , and good luck in the new club!

http://www.pfc-cska.com/news/clubnews/?id=4098

Bianconero90

WELCOME MILOS KRASIC!!

I'm looking forward to see him play in our dress!!

What a relief now!!:)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good, the whining was more irritating than the transfer itself.

I'm expecting a pretty good first season, not fireworks, but better in the second.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)