Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2
    He keeps rejecting Roma and we're interested. It's very likely to happen.

This, this move is going the worst one in the history of Juventus. Grosso transfer will be hailed next to this one.

I can't believe we're doing this...I just can't.

Dec 31, 2008
    Please don't tell me he's one of the wingers Del Neri wants. If by any chance we sign him someone glue his ass to the bench.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    While Taddei isn't nearly as bad as many of you have suggested (especially Douchan), I can't really see the sense in the signing.

If he was to be brought in as cheap back-up on a two year deal and Salihamidzic was leaving, I wouldn't complain, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I think people are getting worked up over nothing. If he sees a lot of playing time then I'll just :shutup: myself.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Why are you ( Dusan, Mark ) so convinced this is going to happen, when there's plenty of players we're linked to who, rightfully so, don't get a thread?

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20
    While Taddei isn't nearly as bad as many of you have suggested (especially Douchan), I can't really see the sense in the signing.

If he was to be brought in as cheap back-up on a two year deal and Salihamidzic was leaving, I wouldn't complain, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    There's not a single thing Taddei can offer to a team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)