Help Ban oxycontin (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
http://www.prescriptionaddictionradio.com/banoxycontin/

Please sign the above petition to help ban the distribution of this nasty drug in the US.

Oxycontin abuse is becoming an epidemic among people my age where I live and I absolutely hate this shit. Kids I know and grew up with are pissing away thousands of dollars on buying OC 80s and destroying their lives. It is way to easy to get for something that is basically pharmaceutical heroin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
They get that here too. It's called "Bakh Bakh" in the streets :D

Basicly it's a cheap substance that kills brain cells, a lot of them but give you the drug effect for about a minute or two. I'll gladly sign.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    They get that here too. It's called "Bakh Bakh" in the streets :D

Basicly it's a cheap substance that kills brain cells, a lot of them but give you the drug effect for about a minute or two. I'll gladly sign.
    How is what you described the same thing? :confused:
    What you described sounds shittier than Salvia.

Apr 12, 2004
    http://www.prescriptionaddictionradio.com/banoxycontin/

Please sign the above petition to help ban the distribution of this nasty drug in the US.

Oxycontin abuse is becoming an epidemic among people my age where I live and I absolutely hate this shit. Kids I know and grew up with are pissing away thousands of dollars on buying OC 80s and destroying their lives. It is way to easy to get for something that is basically pharmaceutical heroin.
    Truthfully, I think it's good that kids your age are spending mad money on it, we can only hope they OD since I believe in survival of the fittest.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    ßüякε;2508378 said:
    Truthfully, I think it's good that kids your age are spending mad money on it, we can only hope they OD since I believe in survival of the fittest.
    :lol2:

You're sick in the head mate.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    How is what you described the same thing? :confused:
    What you described sounds shittier than Salvia.
    That's the street name man :D

Im talking about the substance that athletes spray when they've a muscle stiff including many other medical uses.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    It is an a prescription painkiller, an opiate like Vicodin except much more potent and addicting. OC has more than 20 times the concentration of opiates in it that vicodin does.

You watch House right? In the episode where detective Tritter got Cuddy to cut House off from Vicodin the pills he stole from the dying cancer patient was OC.
    ßüякε;2508378 said:
    Thats a pretty fucked up thing to say.

Apr 12, 2004
    :lol2:

You're sick in the head mate.
    But be serious, it's not the drug that is the problem, it's the way it is used. We are talking about a bunch of young punk kids who are illegally buying a controlled substance and using it unlawfully, and against the way in which it is supposed to be used.

It's the persons using it, not the drug.

I'll sign a petition twice to ban low IQ dunderheads from living past conception.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    ßüякε;2508383 said:
    I know a hell of a lot about it, but still, you're a pothead.
    Bull to the shit.
    I was kidding mate. Loosen up ;)
    Alright my bad.
    That's the street name man :D

Im talking about the substance that athletes spray when they've a muscle stiff including many other medical uses.
    Oh, I don't know anything about that.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    ßüякε;2508402 said:
    But be serious, it's not the drug that is the problem, it's the way it is used. We are talking about a bunch of young punk kids who are illegally buying a controlled substance and using it unlawfully, and against the way in which it is supposed to be used.

It's the persons using it, not the drug.

I'll sign a petition twice to ban low IQ dunderheads from living past conception.
    True.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)