Giuseppe Marotta - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1959

View Poll Results: Beppe, renew contract or not?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

102 65.38%
  • NO

54 34.62%
Page 1959 of 1991 FirstFirst ... 9591459185919091949195719581959196019611969 ... LastLast
Results 39,161 to 39,180 of 39810

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    He's as dumb as a rock.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys transfer window is closed. Just realised.

Can you honestly say that the warning signs weren't there? The point of the transfer window is so we can mend problems that you notice during the first half of the season. We took no notice and got punished for it.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1756 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Buy CMs. As many as possible. Ones that can run. Thanks.
    You gonna get Can and that one italian with a buyout clause.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    How the $#@! does he leave us so vulnerable? And then not bring anyone in during the January window? Enough with the penny pinching every damn time.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    How the $#@! does he leave us so vulnerable? And then not bring anyone in during the January window? Enough with the penny pinching every damn time.
    We have changed formation mid way through the season each year that's why
    Which has happened in part because we have sold key players

We need to stop doing that
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

Cash
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    And to think matuidi was brought exactly for these cl nights
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvo View Post

I'd say was always a large part of why we change formation through the season.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    5944 Post(s)

I'll drink to that. #EnoughIsEnough
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I'll drink to that. #EnoughIsEnough
    How's that for some English choreography for the next game
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

Cash
    Mentioned
    5944 Post(s)
    How's that for some English choreography for the next game
    lol

did you add the emoji?
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    There's no excuse for it. He's just as guilty for tonight as Allegri is.

Cash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    So Max did this $#@! and is Beppe faults? How come???
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post
    So Max did this $#@! and is Beppe faults? How come???
    Its both their faults. Allegri for playing Khedira and Beppe for giving him little alternatives in the summer and the winter.

Cash
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    I hope he goes to that penny pinching Jew and demands more funds for transfers. If we are serious about actually winning the $#@!ing CL, we need to stop bending over and taking it hard up the ass every time we see Euro bills. Otherwise, I'd rather we sold the club. The fans deserve to see the team win a CL title and selling your best players almost routinely/regularly destroys consistency and leaves you vulnerable. We can get away with that $#@! in Serie A because the competition is pathetic, but in Europe, that approach clearly doesn't work. Moreover, kids growing up identify with certain players, and if we want to expand our fan base, leading to better deals and marketing opportunities, we must retain our best players. Growing up, I fell in love with Juve because of Baggio. As a kid, you follow the team with your favorite player and then develop a bond with the team, especially if you're not Italian. Now, if you keep selling your best players every year, that's not gonna happen, and your popularity will wane. Eventually, this will also impact results, both on and off the pitch.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    I think Marotta and Agnelli are in their comfort zone and agnelli is happy with this as long as beppe comes with the green numbers in the board reunions...with his penny pinching and "opportunity" deals.

I know they put the balance sheet first before anything else, and in a team like juventus, in a crappy league with shid sponsors... i can understand this.

But this doesnt mean they can sleep on their laurels and let the team have holes that needed to be fixed. If they cant sign the neymars or the Kantes of he world, fine... but at the very least adress the issues with the budget we have and buy players who at least fill that criteria... like matuidi for example.

Letting us keep players that simply do not fit our tactics, like sturaro and khedira.... or simply letting things get to dangerous levels (lichteiner), is unacceptable.

I almost never come here to bitch about beppe...because i know the board and him are intelligent peeps... but i think enough is enough. Since the vidal sale we have done some mistakes that are making us pay.

Also allegri needs to DEMAND quality. His "bring me whoever and we will see" Motto is not working. He needs to demand at least acceptable players to fill holes. He should not let beppe twist his team as he please and then say to beppe he will fix his thing. NO.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1756 Post(s)
    What do you mean he "needs to demand quality"? Do you think he wouldn't want us to sign better players?

He is not in the position to demand.

Take what you get, or leave.

Consider yourself lucky Max is willing to do the former, cause i can't think of any another top manager to stay under those circumstances.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    What do you mean he "needs to demand quality"? Do you think he wouldn't want us to sign better players?

He is not in the position to demand.

Take what you get, or leave.

Consider yourself lucky Max is willing to do the former, cause i can't think of any another top manager to stay under those circumstances.
    You are telling me he should keep quiet and just let the board pass on buying the players we need?

Listen. im all for him not having the same mentality conte had before his fallout with the board ... but to be and extreme yes-man is also not good for the team and for him.

He cannot let the board do whatever they want in the mercato. To some extent yes.. but not totally because HE is the tactician and the one who have a better idea of which player works, who doesnt , and which future player COULD work, its him. He is the proffesional coach.. not Beppe or Agnelli. Those 2 dudes are good with numbers and keeping the team afloat and healthy, and maybe spotting a talent here and there, but if allegri feels a hole needs to be fixed, he should be more aggresive about it.

Im saying this because theres no way he could not see what problems we could have in the season, and letting beppe have a free pass and not totally adreessing it, is also allegris responsability.

If the board is not letting him take more of a saying in the mercato...then thats a problem with the board. But im pretty sure Max dances at the tunes of Beppe and Agnelli. They are his employers, understandable, but like i said, ...in the end he is the coach and they must try to build a team taking in consideration the needs of the coach. if not.. why to have a coach in the first place?.

He is the coach, he is the one who knows the inside out of the team. If he is willing to accept whatever beppe or agnelli wants, then why he is here? he can be all the top manager he wants... but if he cant set a proper plan on the mercato for the board to follow... i repeat.. then why he is here? if he is just going to accept whatever comes and improvise?
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    1428 Post(s)

There is no argument whatsoever to defend Marotta this time around.
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    2345 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    I hope he goes to that penny pinching Jew and demands more funds for transfers. If we are serious about actually winning the $#@!ing CL, we need to stop bending over and taking it hard up the ass every time we see Euro bills. Otherwise, I'd rather we sold the club. The fans deserve to see the team win a CL title and selling your best players almost routinely/regularly destroys consistency and leaves you vulnerable. We can get away with that $#@! in Serie A because the competition is pathetic, but in Europe, that approach clearly doesn't work. Moreover, kids growing up identify with certain players, and if we want to expand our fan base, leading to better deals and marketing opportunities, we must retain our best players. Growing up, I fell in love with Juve because of Baggio. As a kid, you follow the team with your favorite player and then develop a bond with the team, especially if you're not Italian. Now, if you keep selling your best players every year, that's not gonna happen, and your popularity will wane. Eventually, this will also impact results, both on and off the pitch.
    @Kyle
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    There is no argument whatsoever to defend Marotta this time around.

Its impossible to defend him. Aside from the usual garage sale, he provided no answers in January for our weak central midfielders.

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Conte seen the writing on the wall and had enough

Every year the team has been ripped apart and sown back together and Allegri has had to work some miracles in that time