Giuseppe Marotta - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1952

View Poll Results: Beppe, renew contract or not?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

102 65.38%
  • NO

54 34.62%
Page 1952 of 2039 FirstFirst ... 95214521852190219421950195119521953195419622002 ... LastLast
Results 39,021 to 39,040 of 40769

Cash
    Mentioned
    2484 Post(s)
    As far as the other part of your arugment @Hydde..."just takin in consideration of the economical aspects"...don't see this argument as valid either. 90m on a stirker? 80m on two wingers we clearly needed for the squad? Your argument is sorta all over the map.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you don't know what his style is how the hell do you know whether or not this system isn't already his style?
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I'd like to add that there are external factors to consider also

- italy as an economy is sht compared to Germany and the UK

- the champions league in its current format requires some luck

- serie A as a whole is sht

- the milan clubs are sht, imagine the coverage a title battle of juve and the two milan clubs would generate

- worldwide coverage and marketing is really poor as compared to the awesome packaging of the premier league

- our location i.e. turin, we arent going to get the tourists like you do in london or barcelona
    A lot of luck actually.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    In what sense? Money? Competitive edge? Its the only top league with a title race this season.

Man city miles ahead in England.
    Barca ahead of rest in Spain
    Psg will win the league for sure.
    Bayern dominate Bundesliga.

Nothing decided in serie a yet.
    Yeh money. I dont think i need to explain this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    As far as the other part of your arugment @Hydde..."just takin in consideration of the economical aspects"...don't see this argument as valid either. 90m on a stirker? 80m on two wingers we clearly needed for the squad? Your argument is sorta all over the map.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you don't know what his style is how the hell do you know whether or not this system isn't already his style?
    The 90 mils were pogba money so they didnt losr a dime.

About the wingers, we need to use them even more, like everygame for that price. I dont know why we hesitate on that.

Ok i know his style. He plays kinda offensive formations but with players more inclined to defend and keep it tight, rather than being well, offensive.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I do not know if it is just a coincidence or not but i've just had a good read almost on the same subject we recently started discussing here.

http://www.juvefc.com/lets-get-real-lets-not-play/

This does not mean myself or anyone else has to necessarily 100% agree with one or another's opinion, but on a personal level i can still pretty much relate to the manner in which this article was written, he genuinly has a point regarding the strategy and path that the club has been on and about.

Cash
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    What i agree on him is that on one way or another, the board keeps the team afloat and winning. I dont mind much for transfers anymore because i think we got a good to great team.. with just certain aspects that can be improved (left back, right back issues, and whatever will happenw ith Higuain..) But overall i think we have a capable team to do better showings.

My issues are more tactical related because i think we can play a little smoother without losing every weekend. yeh winning 1-0 is cute and all, but i would accept that if our team was limited ofensively..which we arent.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    I do not know if it is just a coincidence or not but i've just had a good read almost on the same subject we recently started discussing here.

This does not mean myself or anyone else has to necessarily 100% agree with one or another's opinion, but on a personal level i can still pretty much relate to the manner in which this article was written, he genuinly has a point regarding the strategy and path that the club has been on and about.
    Unfortunately the mob dont care about the philosophy or intricacies of this club

All they care about is fancy dribble, oh look stepovers, golazo! , ooh dab dab mask

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post

sometimes it’s not even very easy to be a Juve fan, but the day we stop winning, the very day we stop pulling off amazing coup’s in the transfer market is the day I start buying into the rest of these things we do. Until then: let’s get real, or let’s not play.

which of our latest transfers would you call an amazing coup? From last summer only Matuidi I would call an amazing coup, future will tell us more. The summer before it was Pjanič, also Alves would've qualified if not for his ugly departure. The summer before that I thought all of Mandžukič, Dybala and Sandro were brilliant signings, but yet again Sandro is about to leave a sour taste and our other signings are pushing Dybala into an awkward role. The winter signings are not worth mentioning here. If you look at all the amazing departures we've had over these years like Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo, Pogba, Morata, Zaza and Bonucci you start to feel that we've also lost a lot and Beppe isn't exactly performing to the standard of his Conte years, the team is at a very similar level it was when Allegri started to coach Juve
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.

Cash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post

sometimes it’s not even very easy to be a Juve fan, but the day we stop winning, the very day we stop pulling off amazing coup’s in the transfer market is the day I start buying into the rest of these things we do. Until then: let’s get real, or let’s not play.

which of our latest transfers would you call an amazing coup? From last summer only Matuidi I would call an amazing coup, future will tell us more. The summer before it was Pjanič, also Alves would've qualified if not for his ugly departure. The summer before that I thought all of Mandžukič, Dybala and Sandro were brilliant signings, but yet again Sandro is about to leave a sour taste and our other signings are pushing Dybala into an awkward role. The winter signings are not worth mentioning here. If you look at all the amazing departures we've had over these years like Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo, Pogba, Morata, Zaza and Bonucci you start to feel that we've also lost a lot and Beppe isn't exactly performing to the standard of his Conte years, the team is at a very similar level it was when Allegri started to coach Juve
    Believe me or not i am not into a disagreement with what you just said, i was more saluting the ideea of the article which makes sense overall, than about the Beppe part i rather not go too much into it because i do believe he does not necessarily deserve excessive criticism in the same way in which he shoud not be overpraised for his work lately, normally should be a middle ground regarding him as there are many circumstances/factors behind his work ethic.

As i previously mentioned above, nobody has to completely agree with that article but in the same time to me the message is clear, for better or for worse we have to trust in their work and show support after all the success we been 'spoiled' with, especially as long as we still on a winning path...

And i will finish with what i stated in my opening post here, i believe aswell that we could and probably should have done better when improving the quality level of the squad, tho in the same time i am calm and aware that there is an important project for a prosperous future going on, an project that requires patience aswell.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    2100 Post(s)

Which was a team that was a final away from a trebble

And despite so much richer teams, marotta managed to keep that quality intact ?

Indeed, he is a marvellous manager.
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    Which was a team that was a final away from a trebble
    And despite so much richer teams, marotta managed to keep that quality intact ?

Indeed, he is a marvellous manager.
    I don't disagree, Marotta is a marvelous manager. But to me that means he's worse than he was at the start of his Juve stint, because then he was unstoppable on the market.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    2100 Post(s)
    I don't disagree, Marotta is a marvelous manager. But to me that means he's worse than he was at the start of his Juve stint, because then he was unstoppable on the market.
    We started in a situation where he could use players for any position.

We are in a position where its "a player for that or that position", which greatly limit his options

When we have to revamp a number of positions, we can rest assured he'll do it very well. And we are approaching such a moment
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    not necessarily unstoppable.. but it seems he got lucky with some deals.

I hope he is not being conformist now.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Bidding war for Pellegri? You can have him Monaco

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

True but that year we went to the champions league final. Also in the Conte years we had signings like Tevez,Evra,Morata,Pirlo, etc. None of these type signings are made for long term stability. Yes he had some other brilliant ones then too but now we are focusing more on stability and long term with guys like Sandro,Dybala,Rugani,Caldara,Bernadeschi,Costa, Szchezny, Pjanic etc. All these guys are a long term player that will give us a lot for a long time or be sold for huge profit
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that Im playing in Serie B there is more to think about in this division.

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Thats a good point, but there's a fat contradiction to this

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

La Repubblica claims Lazio President Claudio Lotito and Juventus chief Beppe Marotta almost came to blows in a Lega Serie A meeting.

The encounter between the 20 top-flight clubs was held on Friday, as they continue to debate over who will be the next President of the FIGC.

Lotito backs Lega Nazionale Dilettanti chief Cosimo Sibilia, while Juve and Marotta have put their weight behind Gianluca Grava.

The preferred choice for Lotito is current amateur league patron Sibilia and it was largely Lotito who helped push predecessor Carlo Tavecchio to the main job.

According to La Repubblica newspaper, a row broke out yesterday in the Lega Serie A meeting, as Lotito was mocking Juventus.

Marotta seemingly reacted and the two men almost came to blows, separated by their colleagues.

Cash
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    2484 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    we appreciate the English translation
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.