Giuseppe Marotta - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1982

View Poll Results: Beppe, renew contract or not?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    102 65.38%
  • NO

    54 34.62%
Page 1982 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 9821482188219321972198019811982198319841992 ... LastLast
Results 39,621 to 39,640 of 40390
  1. #39621
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,223
    Cash
    226,587
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)
    Who cares? Itís part and parcel of the way the game is these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  2. #39622
    Juventuz legend Fint's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,330
    Cash
    15,315
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    paid 42mil to player agents in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Who cares? It’s part and parcel of the way the game is these days.
    Another title the great man has gifted us

  3. #39623
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,563
    Cash
    15,152
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    paid 42mil to player agents in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Who cares? It’s part and parcel of the way the game is these days.
    More than EPL clubs



    Sauce: http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/apr/0...diaries-030418

  4. #39624
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    24,016
    Cash
    41,549
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Waiting for @Turk_Bianconero to see this
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  5. #39625
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7,019
    Cash
    14,834
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    let's see the next financial report. i guess the pogba deal and raiola's fee is the most important part of the whole sum.

  6. #39626
    Banned

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    98
    Cash
    704
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Players should pay agents directly, it's ridiculous clubs have to pay players agents when they are doing the work for the player not the club

  7. #39627
    Juventuz legend Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    15,237
    Cash
    9,342
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliano13 View Post
    Do you think we could still get some cash for Higuain.
    Chelsea will want to replace Morata.

  8. #39628
    Juventuz star Juliano13's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,228
    Cash
    6,728
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Chelsea will want to replace Morata.
    swap

  9. #39629
    Juventolog Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Big ear cup is coming home
    Posts
    24,332
    Cash
    9,387
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    More likely to give Manzdu his chance for a last good contract...

    And yes Negan is right! (Always, i love Negan)
    In Beppe we trust!

  10. #39630
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    15,821
    Cash
    11,348
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    Players should pay agents directly, it's ridiculous clubs have to pay players agents when they are doing the work for the player not the club
    Yea I don't get it in most of the deals.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  11. #39631
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Cash
    11,311
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Sell Dybala and Higuain. Sign Balotelli for free.

  12. #39632
    CL Trophy Incoming... CrimsonianKing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,425
    Cash
    71,988
    Mentioned
    1841 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Sell Dybala and Higuain. Sign Balotelli for free.
    Actually I would consider selling both and getting another WC CF like Cavani thats a guarantee to score domestically/Europe and a WC winger. Never gonna happen though.
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

  13. #39633
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Cash
    11,311
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonianKing View Post
    Actually I would consider selling both and getting another WC CF like Cavani thats a guarantee to score domestically/Europe and a WC winger. Never gonna happen though.
    I would sell both in a heartbeat to buy a #9 that can play well in a 4-3-3.

  14. #39634
    CL Trophy Incoming... CrimsonianKing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,425
    Cash
    71,988
    Mentioned
    1841 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I would sell both in a heartbeat to buy a #9 that can play well in a 4-3-3.
    Same, because I'm starting to think Dybala will never get the chance to adapt to playing #9 here and as long as we have both him and Higuain, Max will feel obligated to play both.

    I'm really starting to think Dybala will flourish once he goes to another team that plays to the best of his qualities. Did you notice how many times in the first half he was playing right flank? And then would drop back to where Pirlo used to be. We're hurting the kid and stopping him from taking the next step.
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

  15. #39635
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Cash
    11,311
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonianKing View Post
    Same, because I'm starting to think Dybala will never get the chance to adapt to playing #9 here and as long as we have both him and Higuain, Max will feel obligated to play both.

    I'm really starting to think Dybala will flourish once he goes to another team that plays to the best of his qualities. Did you notice how many times in the first half he was playing right flank? And then would drop back to where Pirlo used to be. We're hurting the kid and stopping him from taking the next step.
    I don't think we're necessarily hurting him. To a certain degree he hurts himself because he can't fit into any functioning team. You see the same at Argentina.

    For years now he has not developed his weak foot, not developed his passing skills, not developed his first touch and not developed his work rate. So he can't play RW because he doesn't run. He can't play CAM because he has no first touch or passing.

    The best you can do is play him as a #9 with a powerhouse team behind him. Or play him as a David Villa with a powerhouse team behind and an elite false 9 to create space for him.

    He has no chemistry with any ST we've ever played him with. The most chemistry he's had is when Mario plays ahead and drops balls down with his head.

  16. #39636
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,552
    Cash
    208,664
    Mentioned
    2429 Post(s)
    Dybala and Higuain don’t work together. Man, you would think it would be a match made in heaven.


    This with our midfield needs some serious planning for next season.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  17. #39637
    CL Trophy Incoming... CrimsonianKing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,425
    Cash
    71,988
    Mentioned
    1841 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I don't think we're necessarily hurting him. To a certain degree he hurts himself because he can't fit into any functioning team. You see the same at Argentina.

    For years now he has not developed his weak foot, not developed his passing skills, not developed his first touch and not developed his work rate. So he can't play RW because he doesn't run. He can't play CAM because he has no first touch or passing.

    The best you can do is play him as a #9 with a powerhouse team behind him. Or play him as a David Villa with a powerhouse team behind and an elite false 9 to create space for him.

    He has no chemistry with any ST we've ever played him with. The most chemistry he's had is when Mario plays ahead and drops balls down with his head.
    I just realized you’re right, he hasn’t been able to fit into anything we threw at him.

    I gotta say even though we assume he’d be at his most comfortable as a #9 given what we saw when he was at Palermo, we don’t really know what he is.

    And he isn’t exactly Extraordinary at anything, really good at some things and poor at others (first touch, too physicially weak on the ball, horrible weaker foot, can’t head a ball. Etc).

    Maybe we’ve been trying to make a star out of a good player. At 24 he doesn’t seem to have what it takes to be one.
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

  18. #39638
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Cash
    11,311
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonianKing View Post
    I just realized you’re right, he hasn’t been able to fit into anything we threw at him.

    I gotta say even though we assume he’d be at his most comfortable as a #9 given what we saw when he was at Palermo, we don’t really know what he is.

    And he isn’t exactly Extraordinary at anything, really good at some things and poor at others (first touch, too physicially weak on the ball, horrible weaker foot, can’t head a ball. Etc).

    Maybe we’ve been trying to make a star out of a good player. At 24 he doesn’t seem to have what it takes to be one.
    This is actually the truth but don't let anyone else hear it.

    I think he only has a star potential as a #9. He is good in the box and barely outside it. He is pretty ineffective everywhere else.

    If he ever lands on a really strong team that puts the ball into him around the box all match, he could score 40 goals and be a "star".

  19. #39639
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,350
    Cash
    20,238
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    This is actually the truth but don't let anyone else hear it.
    If he'd get to another top team such as Real Madrid, he'd make whoever is in agreement with that statement regret that thought

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thankfully you edited that post.

  20. #39640
    Banned lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,732
    Cash
    53,918
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonianKing View Post
    Maybe we’ve been trying to make a star out of a good player. At 24 he doesn’t seem to have what it takes to be one.
    Let me explain it to you like you're five

    you have 11 apples
    3 apples are rotten with worms in them
    4 apples are dented
    2 apples have dark spots
    2 apples are of great look and size but other farmers have better ones

    which ones is it that you want to replace?

Similar Threads

  1. Juventus: fact, figures...etc
    By Rami in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 528
    Last Post: 09.07.2018, 17:59
  2. marotta will say yes to come to juve
    By AbuGadanzieri in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02.09.2013, 18:48
  3. Marotta cleared to join Juve
    By Turk_Bianconero in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 12.05.2010, 15:10
  4. Giuseppe Rossi
    By Vinny Del Pogba in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 869
    Last Post: 02.07.2009, 15:32

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •