Giuseppe Marotta - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 5

View Poll Results: Beppe, renew contract or not?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

102 65.38%
  • NO

54 34.62%
Page 5 of 1839 FirstFirst ... 3456715551055051005 ... LastLast
    2013 Prediction Cup Champ Vinman's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    Marotta is going to need at least three years to clean up this oil spill disaster that is Juve.
    good analogy

Quote Originally Posted by Holdon View Post
    Marotta: Juventus? ....makes me want to experiment.
    havent we had enough of that in the last few years ???

Ain't born to lose, baby The Curr's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Overrated IMO.

Cash
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Experiment in what?
    Ketchup on broccoli?
    Threesomes with donkies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    overrated, trust me.
    Hee haw.

Cash
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Have you guys even noticed how Marrotta has built Samdoria? Almost every player in the squad is Italian. I guess he prefers to build his team with Italian players, too bad there ain't that many good Italians. I guess we should expect some Pazzini instead of Dzeko and Pepe instead of Di Maria.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suns View Post
    Have you guys even noticed how Marrotta has built Samdoria? Almost every player in the squad is Italian. I guess he prefers to build his team with Italian players, too bad there ain't that many good Italians. I guess we should expect some Pazzini instead of Dzeko and Pepe instead of Di Maria.
    i spect some primavera players to the first team!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    And an Italian coach
    Ban Cronios

Rab's Husband - The Regista icemaη's Avatar
    X-Training Champion Boa Constrictor Champion Tetris Champion Kung Fu Fighter Champion X-Pipes Champion
    4 Wheel Madness Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Whenever I hear the name Pepe I feel like
    This is not a democracy. Deal with it.

un capitano c'e solo un capitano, un capitano c'e solo un capitano

Cash
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    And an Italian coach
    Yes, hasn't there already been reports about Del Neri prefering an Italian coach?

I'm telling you guys, we should be worried.. I think Sampdoria is the club that has most Italians on their team in the league. That is some $#@!ed up news for us. Now I'm really concerned that Marrotta is going to build Juventus exactly the same way. I just hope that we didn't go from Sucko to Marotta the Azzurri fanboy.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Yes, hasn't there already been reports about Del Neri prefering an Italian coach?

I'm telling you guys, we should be worried.. I think Sampdoria is the club that has most Italians on their team in the league. That is some $#@!ed up news for us. Now I'm really concerned that Marrotta is going to build Juventus exactly the same way. I just hope that we didn't go from Sucko to Marotta the Azzurri fanboy.
    Regardless of whether there is an italian bias in Del Neri and Marrotta, they built a team which finished 4th. We have a team that finished 7th...Blame as many factors as you please, but the facts remain. They did MUCH BETTER THAN US WITH MAINLY ITALIANS...
    '"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."
    (Buk)

Juve Youth Focus

Juventino

Cash
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Who choose Marotta for this job? I don't believe it was a decision taken by Andrea's himself.
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.

Alessandro

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That might also have something to do with the money he had to buy players for at Sampdoria.. Let's hope we wont be signing ONLY Italian's..
    Conte: Bll S Hrd mothafuckas wanna fine me

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Giuseppe Marotta Confirms Luigi Del Neri Will Quit Sampdoria To Become The Next Juventus Boss
    ‘Gigi’ is the right man for the Old Lady.

Giuseppe Marotta has revealed that Sampdoria boss Luigi Del Neri is set to be announced as the new coach of Serie A giants Juventus.

Marotta has already submitted his resignation as chief executive of the Blucerchiati and will be unveiled as Juve’s new director general later this week.

“Will Del Neri follow me to Turin? Yes, he will,” Marotta told La Stampa newspaper.

“But he has to talk to [Sampdoria president Riccardo] Garrone first.”

Del Neri is expected to meet with the Samp owner today, but his contract with the Ligurians will expire next month and he is said to have already agreed terms with Juve despite widespread scepticism that the tactician is not ready to take charge of a top side.

“Relax, he is ready for Juve,” insisted Marotta.

“Am I worried? There is the right amount of concern, but our efforts will be aimed at restoring credibility to the environment.”

Samp have qualified for the Champions League for the first time in 18 years while Juve will compete in the Europa League next season.

“I am not thinking about that, because I will regain the Champions League with Juve,” concluded Marotta.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooz View Post
    Geez...yeah, I'm sure anybody can manage to buy a player like Kwadwo for 700-800k euros and get his price up to 14mln+ in one season. Building up a team based on individuals? No way, they are a mid table club and that's it.

If Samp is up it doesn't have to mean that they are balanced and leaning towards success because of good transfers.

Pietri made great moves for a team like Parma.
    _)_

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve_Kosova View Post
    That might also have something to do with the money he had to buy players for at Sampdoria.. Let's hope we wont be signing ONLY Italian's..
    dont worry we wont be signing just italians, there could be a swiss... in reto ziegler.
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    I think Beppe will be great...the guy knows his football.
    "No color will ever be brighter for me than black and white." - Alessandro Del Piero

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve_Kosova View Post
    I wouldn't mind the old school recipe of an Italian core and foreign SUPERSTARS.

At least the italians know the meaning of the shirt they are wearing.
    Alright Mr. Del Neri. Show me what you got.

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by noussa View Post

Giuseppe Marotta Confirms Luigi Del Neri Will Quit Sampdoria To Become The Next Juventus Boss
    ‘Gigi’ is the right man for the Old Lady.

Giuseppe Marotta has revealed that Sampdoria boss Luigi Del Neri is set to be announced as the new coach of Serie A giants Juventus.

Marotta has already submitted his resignation as chief executive of the Blucerchiati and will be unveiled as Juve’s new director general later this week.

“Will Del Neri follow me to Turin? Yes, he will,” Marotta told La Stampa newspaper.

“But he has to talk to [Sampdoria president Riccardo] Garrone first.”

Del Neri is expected to meet with the Samp owner today, but his contract with the Ligurians will expire next month and he is said to have already agreed terms with Juve despite widespread scepticism that the tactician is not ready to take charge of a top side.

“Relax, he is ready for Juve,” insisted Marotta.

“Am I worried? There is the right amount of concern, but our efforts will be aimed at restoring credibility to the environment.”

Samp have qualified for the Champions League for the first time in 18 years while Juve will compete in the Europa League next season.

“I am not thinking about that, because I will regain the Champions League with Juve,” concluded Marotta.
    $#@! sake
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Mandela
    We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.

68 years...We will return.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I for one, am madly happy that we have a man coming into our ranks who knows italian football well enough to construct a team that achieves champions leage qualification...if we get 3rd or 4th next season, I will be happy, for we are presently the 7th best team in Italy...
    '"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."
    (Buk)

Juve Youth Focus

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    He knows who he needs I dont think he'll go for a full Italian squad but I guess we'll have to wait and see we can't afford to waste ANY more time

Primavera player torricelli_juve's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juve's big fan View Post
    $#@! sake

I'll trust and support Beppe's choices, he knows soccer better than we do.