The official coding thread (1 Viewer)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
C++ was the first programming language I ever learned. It'll always have a special place in my heart even though I don't remember anything about it now...

Apr 15, 2006
The first programming language I learnt was LOGO back in 6th grade or something. This was what we were typing on pre-historic-like PC's...

Code:
FORWARD 100
LEFT 90
FORWARD 100
LEFT 90
FORWARD 100
LEFT 90
FORWARD 100
LEFT 90
:touched:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I taught myself BASIC as a kid, got bored and dropped the whole programming thing until college, where I was taught C by a succession of people who unfortunately knew it better than they knew English. Nowadays, I mainly use Matlab, reverting to C when I need more horsepower.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I taught myself BASIC as a kid, got bored and dropped the whole programming thing until college, where I was taught C by a succession of people who unfortunately knew it better than they knew English. Nowadays, I mainly use Matlab, reverting to C when I need more horsepower.
:lol: I know how that feels. :tup:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Ah Matlab, just too much power in one's hand. I learned C too back in freshman year but all my work now is done on Matlab.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)