Make it Rain! (1 Viewer)

OP

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    From what I read there were around 1mln Riyals equal to around $266.000, I wish I was there to collect. :D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    It's disgusting, but this syrian money. So all of this isn't that much if you check the exchange value. The syrian lire value is really low, as low as the people in the video

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I do that with Zimbabwean dollars all the time, but then I have pick the damn stuff up to go and buy my newspapers.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    This song is in Iraqi language and the douche is just throwing money most likely to bed her later.

LeTee where did you read they were a million riyals man? like Delli Alpi said - its syrian money with really a very very very low value for sure.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    It's disgusting, but this syrian money. So all of this isn't that much if you check the exchange value. The syrian lire value is really low, as low as the people in the video
    Wise words.
    I do that with Zimbabwean dollars all the time, but then I have pick the damn stuff up to go and buy my newspapers.
    :lol:
    Nice song by the way...wonder what this song is all about....JBF where are you? :D
    It's just an Iraqi song, not a famous one though. This whole party is organized to what look like a charity event ,not a respected one for that matter, to collect some money to Iraqis probably living in Saudi Arabia or to send them back to Iraq.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    all that for a bitch that is a skinny fat tranny?

bet bitch was laughing on the inside and saying "lol sucker"

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    It's just an Iraqi song, not a famous one though. This whole party is organized to what look like a charity event ,not a respected one for that matter, to collect some money to Iraqis probably living in Saudi Arabia or to send them back to Iraq.
    Thanks JBF, you're my official translator . :coffee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)