Comedy at its best (1 Viewer)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
"The 21st-century version of being stuck in a well." They want to pull him up with a sweater, yeah right. :howler:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pretty much the same thing happened two days after the skate park was opened in my town. A little fat kid got stuck at the bottom of the bowl and people just laughed instead of helping him.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Kyle, do you skate? Have you ever been in a bowl? I'd never have the courage to drop in.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pretty much the same thing happened two days after the skate park was opened in my town. A little fat kid got stuck at the bottom of the bowl and people just laughed instead of helping him.
Thats exactly why I thought this vid was cool, so many helping him and encouraging him, I assumed they would be cruel and just point and laugh after seeing the first few seconds.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Kyle, do you skate? Have you ever been in a bowl? I'd never have the courage to drop in.
I used to back in my prime, like a lot of the youth around here. After breaking two bones in my arm I never really got back into it.

Once you learn how to skate a bowl its pretty simple, but dropping in the first couple times you almost shit your pants and everybody takes some nasty falls.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I used to back in my prime, like a lot of the youth around here. After breaking two bones in my arm I never really got back into it.

Once you learn how to skate a bowl its pretty simple, but dropping in the first couple times you almost shit your pants and everybody takes some nasty falls.
Ah, I see. I quit when someone split his sack open. I never skated a bowl, you're a modern-day braveheart. :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thats exactly why I thought this vid was cool, so many helping him and encouraging him, I assumed they would be cruel and just point and laugh after seeing the first few seconds.
Yea it was nice to see so many people helping him. I'm guessing to have drawn such a crowd tho he must have been in there for quite a while.

In the incident I saw the bowl was much shorter and easier to climb up. The only reason he was trapped in there was because there wasn't a person over 15 in the park. As soon as an adult came by they were able to get him out immediately.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ah, I see. I quit when someone split his sack open. I never skated a bowl, you're a modern-day braveheart. :tup:
Thank you, but I was actually called a pussy since I didn't skate the bowl until I was well past my 13th birthday. Middle school skating was competitive stuff around here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)