Hypocrites, expose yourself (3 Viewers)

CL spot, YOU prefer?

• Inter, I want the best thing for this league and Juve

• Bayern, I can't support Inter and I want them to "choke"

• I hate Inter. Stolen Scudetti, not a single Italian player, and I'll support anyone that plays again

• You mean the Champions League has still been going on since December?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who do you want to win the CL this year when it came down between a German and an Italian team.

Is the UEFA coefficient as important as it always was?

Is the reputation of Serie A as significant as it always was?

What is it that you are looking for in this match?

Personally, as in 2007 when Milan played Liverpool to save face for Italian football, I didn't give a toss back then and I didn't even watch the match....I am also not watching the final this year.

I would like it for Bayern to win as my logic has been that our direct opponents get richer by winning trophies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why wont you watch it? Arent you a footie fan first and foremost? How odd.

Yes I want Inter to crash and burn, and Milan even if more sympathetic then Inter (at their better days, footie wise), I also wanted to crash and burn.

These two are rivals, for the rest, its on a whim of the game, generally prefer Italian teams in Europe games, doesnt have much animosity for the other clubs (except in heated games we are facing them) to bother to root against them. For example I hoped Viola to do real good this season and so on with other examples throughout the years.

I say years to clarify its not about the recent coefficient thing, its hardly on my mind , its only a bonus if it goes up, since its our league and its better if it does as possible if they can. But its not a reason to root for on that alone (even if I hoped German teams fail, though its less due to with worrying about Juve, but solidarity with the league in general). Even in these desperate times, its hardly a reason to decide who you root for. ESPECIALLY to ROOT FOR FUCKING INTER. Jeez...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Motivated by the thread Antonio opened in 2007 for the CL final between Milan and Liverpool (http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21465&highlight=Milan+Liverpool) I took the risk to be accused of plagiarism and I wrote a very similar post, wanting to share it with the Juve faithful.

Champions League Final - Who do the Juve faithful support??
I thought we may as well start a thread about this, seeing as its the biggest match in club football at the moment. I personally will be avidly supporting Inter for the following reasons:

1. A win would be good for Italian football, and whats good for Italian football, is good for Juve.

2. Inter eliminated an English team in the knock-outs.....GREAT

3. As some members already proved, a direct rival winning the CL won't damage Juve's chances in serie A and it won't make the direct rivals richer and more attractive. So, since that's settled, lets all support Inter.

4. Juve and Inter play the TIM trophy every year, and there seems to be a mutual respect that we are the top 2 Italian teams. A particular example would be them buying the useless player Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Juve for 25 mil eur, which made the Juve fans happy because Juve got good cash in those tough times while at the same time we got rid of an awful player who wasn't worth a penny.

5. Juve and Bayern have a lot of bad blood. Rummenige hates Juve and he said that he won't ever sell one of his players to Juventus,

I'm interested to see what the opinion of most juve fans are, but these are my reasons why I'll be supporting Inter on May 22nd.

Lets create a poll and see how many of us want the best for Italian football.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
F*(k Inter
The coefficient can go to hell.
As far as I recall Juve never qualified to Champions leage as fourth ever before and if we don't finish in the top three I don't care about CL football.

oh and F*(k Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)