Andrea Agnelli - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 260
Page 260 of 273 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 5458

Thread: Andrea Agnelli

Cash
    Mentioned
    2044 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dolph View Post
    As much as I enjoy your posts. Do you have any data at all backing up your claims. I find it pretty impressive how much you know about priceelasticity for demand and supplerende of football tickets in Italy, and the economic status of tourists in different European regions.
    in 2011 we had an average attendance of 37500. 5 years laters its 39100. Mostly cause the increased % sold out of visitor fans. Our own sections are 95%+ sold out
    I dont have a figure for the pricing, but i know that the ultra's, especially viking, have been in large protest cause ticket prices have been going up so much each year

when a club has a too large demand for tickets relative to its capacity, it simply increases the price. Which is what we do.

So if we add XX.000 seats, but put them on the same price as we originally asked in 2011, we will fill a grand amount of them.

Knowing that, i looked at the cheapest season tickets and matchday tickets from madrid compared to us. Madrid has a gigantic stadium, but plenty season ticket holders arent all that wealthy. They have rather cheap season tickets compared to us. Logical, we sell out without even trying.

However, they got a ton of tourist willing to pay a significant buck for a game. Their cheapest dayticket is still more expensive, and their most expensive is insane.

So, adding capacity for reasonable pricing will boost season ticket sale
    Daytime tickets should remain expensive. It should also be expanded, but not nearly as much
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    We need a 60.000 stadium. We're too big for a 40.000.

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    50.000 would have been perfect.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    I would love a 60,000 stadium but we wont fill it week in week out. I think 50,000 is reasonable.
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    2044 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post

Grande Agnelli
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.

Cash
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Between 52.193 and 57.521 would be perfect.

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    I was thinking more like 57,523.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Banned <span style='color: #008000'>Raz</span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Isn't that a bit too much?
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    I wish I had Contes wig to cover myself when I sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    Fred is love, Fred is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Melo View Post
    Conte is bigger than the club

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Well thats a bit random.
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    I would trade two marketing directors every year to lift their wives in the end

yeeesss
    Völler is here with DAi.

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJuventino View Post
    Between 52.193 and 57.521 would be perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    in 2011 we had an average attendance of 37500. 5 years laters its 39100. Mostly cause the increased % sold out of visitor fans. Our own sections are 95%+ sold out
    I dont have a figure for the pricing, but i know that the ultra's, especially viking, have been in large protest cause ticket prices have been going up so much each year

when a club has a too large demand for tickets relative to its capacity, it simply increases the price. Which is what we do.

So if we add XX.000 seats, but put them on the same price as we originally asked in 2011, we will fill a grand amount of them.

Knowing that, i looked at the cheapest season tickets and matchday tickets from madrid compared to us. Madrid has a gigantic stadium, but plenty season ticket holders arent all that wealthy. They have rather cheap season tickets compared to us. Logical, we sell out without even trying.

However, they got a ton of tourist willing to pay a significant buck for a game. Their cheapest dayticket is still more expensive, and their most expensive is insane.

So, adding capacity for reasonable pricing will boost season ticket sale
    Daytime tickets should remain expensive. It should also be expanded, but not nearly as much
    This morning I spend two hours in a meeting with a client and a top proffesionel external market research company. In short they were presenting their analyses of what the right asking price and development strategi should be for a new large residential development in Denmark. In their research they had regards to things like demographics, migration patterns, income in different areas etc, etc using wast amount of data and qualitative research. Even though their work was really impressive, they knew and communicated, that there was a large amount of uncertainty in their analysis.
    Even though you have a Masters in Engineering and are really good at lifting weights, what you are arguing here is not even an informed opinion. It is litterally pulling a statement out of your ass, and presenting it as a fact, and it is $#@!ing annoying to read.

Might I suggest that you use phrases like IMO or "I think", when you talk about things you know absolutely nothing about.

Cash
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    This morning I spend two hours in a meeting with a client and a top proffesionel external market research company. In short they were presenting their analyses of what the right asking price and development strategi should be for a new large residential development in Denmark. In their research they had regards to things like demographics, migration patterns, income in different areas etc, etc using wast amount of data and qualitative research. Even though their work was really impressive, they knew and communicated, that there was a large amount of uncertainty in their analysis.
    Even though you have a Masters in Engineering and are really good at lifting weights, what you are arguing here is not even an informed opinion. It is litterally pulling a statement out of your ass, and presenting it as a fact, and it is $#@!ing annoying to read.

Might I suggest that you use phrases like IMO or "I think", when you talk about things you know absolutely nothing about.
    I know this sounds like simplistic advice, but it's actually great.

Makes posts a lot more tolerable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2129 Post(s)

I think you might have a point here imo
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2044 Post(s)

As always, you try to be ludicrously critical on everything i say. I'm used to that by now, its quite allright.

- We sold out from the start. So to compensate for near full capacity each season, we increased prices.
    - We significantly increased prices each season. Our attendence only rose further
    => we have continued increased demand over supply, else we would have dropped attendence.

- All cheaper tickets are accounted for. If we add a tier with moderate prices tickets, we will find 'a certain amount of demand' for this

The above is given. The below, are the questions

- How much demand over supply do we have at the moment ?
    - How much extra capacity can we fill right now
    - What is the economic cost of a capacity increase
    - What is the required attendence increase to recover the capacity increase cost within reasonable time ?
    - Our demand grows. When will we reach the critical point where the potential attendence will economically jusitfy a capacity increase.

What i'm saying was, we can increase. But by how much and when thats economically viable, thats the difficult question.

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    We should keep the stadium like It is for a long time. Income sales are volumen x price so market would help us in that matter. We should focus on commercial and marketing revenues

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Alves like our ambassador after three years here... He's gonna be a magneto for millenials
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    @Zacheryah

Just another fact. Tickets to our CL games are the most expensive amongst this season's teams. 45 euro for a cheapest adult ticket and we get it packed out anyways. Hopefully new logo income can get them reduced as this is too much.
    Until I Die

Cash
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post

Grande Agnelli
    Fantastic
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    ...I dont have a figure for the pricing, but i know that the ultra's, especially viking, have been in large protest cause ticket prices have been going up so much each year...
    i guess viking are protesting because when the club raise the prices, that means that their (i mean the ultras') cut becomes narrower. ultra groups are probably the biggest ticket resellers, and they make profit on every single ticket.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2044 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powis View Post
    @Zacheryah

Just another fact. Tickets to our CL games are the most expensive amongst this season's teams. 45 euro for a cheapest adult ticket and we get it packed out anyways. Hopefully new logo income can get them reduced as this is too much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    i guess viking are protesting because when the club raise the prices, that means that their (i mean the ultras') cut becomes narrower. ultra groups are probably the biggest ticket resellers, and they make profit on every single ticket.
    Why ?

If they want to make lets say, 3 euro off a ticket, it becomes easyer if price is higher

If their cut is the same, the higher prices rise, the lower their percentagewise cut is, and the easyer they'll get it sold