Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Who is Caldara?
    Sarcasm?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    I dont think that trophies will define Ronaldo being a success purchase. It will define him being a success at this club but I think the change in revenue will determine of the purchase was good or not. If our revenue grows drastically in the next 3 years and we can start buying at a top level and keeping our best players then its a success.
    I agree with your point about getting CR7 and perception change about Juve that could last for years and also IMO improve serie's image/quality. Why than so much having the need to balance the books this season and getting rid of Higgy? Why also the need so bad to have Bonucci back if a CL title isn't a priority?

I only joined this forum before last season but from what I have observed, a CL title is a MUST HAVE trophy to finally fully satisfy the majority of posters here.

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonkey View Post
    Sarcasm?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with your point about getting CR7 and perception change about Juve that could last for years and also IMO improve serie's image/quality. Why than so much having the need to balance the books this season and getting rid of Higgy? Why also the need so bad to have Bonucci back if a CL title isn't a priority?

I only joined this forum before last season but from what I have observed, a CL title is a MUST HAVE trophy to finally fully satisfy the majority of posters here.
    The board has made it their known goal to bring a CL title to Juventus. Thats has been our goal for 5 years so its no surprise the fans get excited and want the same. Also we are Juventus so of course people want the highest prize in football. Why would we not?
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    The board has made it their known goal to bring a CL title to Juventus. Thats has been our goal for 5 years so its no surprise the fans get excited and want the same. Also we are Juventus so of course people want the highest prize in football. Why would we not?
    So CR7's signing IMO could end up being classified into the success/failure category if no CL title obtained while he's on the pitch.

Cash
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    When you sign the greatest player ever in Champions league history (still in his prime) and dont win a CL, then that definitely qualifies as failure.

I am confident we'll win a CL title while he's here though.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonkey View Post
    So CR7's signing IMO could end up being classified into the success/failure category if no CL title obtained while he's on the pitch.
    It could be. But if it brings in a bunch of revenue which makes us a top 3 power for the next 5-10 years and gets us back to the elite level financially I still think its a success. Like I said earlier its a success as a player if he wins a CL but as a signing its not just about CL
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    CL is the objective

- - - Updated - - -

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Agnelli and Elkan have done an awesome job
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2484 Post(s)
    Well, the cat is out of the bag now.

People's (tuzzers) biggest complaint of AA and JE has been that the league and CI were always the main objectives and the CL was just a dream that getting to the QF/SF was the objective.

They both recognized this weekend that is no longer the case. Elkann said we have the "best player in the world in the best team in the world" so the CL is a priority and AA said the CL is the objective. Hopefully this satisfies everyone here except the few fringe outliers that still are still complaining about bonucci or that we didn't get another CM, etc etc.

The club has done well, let's face it collectively. Also, lets win the damn thing this year.
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.