Andrea Agnelli - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 279
Page 279 of 279 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279
Results 5,561 to 5,575 of 5575

Thread: Andrea Agnelli

  1. #5561
    Juventuz legend lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,127
    Cash
    50,595
    Mentioned
    816 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    MOVE TO AFRICA
    PSG wouldn't want us in Ligue 1. They got that market cornered

  2. #5562
    Mysterious Harmony mondolon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,439
    Cash
    2,076
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    So what's wrong with setting the expectation higher? What's the difference (in pressure) with setting the expectation of winning the league vs wining the CL? Both are achievable. Prioritize one over the other. We have enough gold stars and coppas...we should be aiming for the CL.
    nothing is wrong..
    you need strong mentality and balls to do it..
    and all you hear from the players who join.
    (you sense the difference from the first day you come here.. this club is strong in all aspects blah blah blah)
    while we know that we have a weak mentality, at least in Europe. hope the last game will serve us good.
    Once Juve, Always Juve

  3. #5563
    Juventuz regular The Quazis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,232
    Cash
    5,594
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    AA cannot just state in front of the squad that CL is the main goal this season. He has to run a transfer campaign that will speak for it.

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

  4. #5564
    Junkie Joe Joyce Pirlo's Beard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    8,596
    Cash
    18,720
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    AA cannot just state in front of the squad that CL is the main goal this season. He has to run a transfer campaign that will speak for it.

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Agreed.


    WE WILL AIM TO WIN THE CL

    *Oversees a 20M net spend Summer after losing 2 starters*
    Je Suis Beppe

  5. #5565
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    33,602
    Cash
    36,910
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Lol

    But for realz, he needs to make his message clear in the mercato. Otherwise he better prepares his scudetto main objective speech.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  6. #5566
    Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    49,266
    Cash
    40,841
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Lol

    But for realz, he needs to make his message clear in the mercato. Otherwise he better prepares his scudetto main objective speech.
    Message has been clear for a while. We are the make a wish foundation and still running our austerity programme... if a player wants to leave we will make sure we give in to the players wishes regardless of what monetary gains the club gets
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  7. #5567
    Juventuz star Juliano13's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,946
    Cash
    6,143
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mondolon View Post
    nothing is wrong..
    you need strong mentality and balls to do it..
    and all you hear from the players who join.
    (you sense the difference from the first day you come here.. this club is strong in all aspects blah blah blah)
    while we know that we have a weak mentality, at least in Europe. hope the last game will serve us good.
    Weak mentality

    This team has been punching above its weight since Allegri got here. The level of competition these days is incredible. There are many super rich clubs that can afford to dump hundreds of millions every year and they do and they still have nothing to show for it.

  8. #5568
    Mysterious Harmony mondolon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,439
    Cash
    2,076
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliano13 View Post
    Weak mentality

    This team has been punching above its weight since Allegri got here. The level of competition these days is incredible. There are many super rich clubs that can afford to dump hundreds of millions every year and they do and they still have nothing to show for it.
    Yeah whatever
    Should we have a strong mentality, we would have not cracked in the final and after Real second goal.

    Though, i do not disagree that we have been doing pretty much more than expected with our squad.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once Juve, Always Juve

  9. #5569
    COME HOME MOGGI Gian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,060
    Cash
    4,844
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    AA cannot just state in front of the squad that CL is the main goal this season. He has to run a transfer campaign that will speak for it.

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Yeah because money equals succes in CL? We just have seen City and PSG spending hundres of millions and doing much worse than us.

    You people are way too oppertunistic, win a game = Allegri is great, lose a game = Allegri sacked, board out, Moratta lynched. It just doesnt work like that

  10. #5570
    Juventuz regular The Quazis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,232
    Cash
    5,594
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian View Post
    Yeah because money equals succes in CL? We just have seen City and PSG spending hundres of millions and doing much worse than us.

    You people are way too oppertunistic, win a game = Allegri is great, lose a game = Allegri sacked, board out, Moratta lynched. It just doesnt work like that
    I think you misinterpreted me. I don't expect the club to perform a transfer campaign similar to the clubs you mentioned. I don't want Juve to spend 150mln on full-backs as City did this summer or buy two players for 450 million as PSG did. I just would like the club to address the biggest weaknesses our squad has, which are midfield and RB. Without it, we can only expect the players and the coach to do the best they can but we cannot expect the triumph. And basically that has been going on since few years in which "we want to go as far as possible in the CL".

  11. #5571
    Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    49,266
    Cash
    40,841
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    just build on our success, not selling off assets to buy new players to address old problems and creating new ones
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  12. #5572
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    9,005
    Cash
    9,354
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    AA cannot just state in front of the squad that CL is the main goal this season. He has to run a transfer campaign that will speak for it.
    But this team already is strong enough to defeat anyone, this is not a chump team that requires incredible amount of luck to defeat the elite, we're already CL winner material. We deserved to kick out UEFAs favorites RM and they're the strongest team left in the competition.

    As long as our transfer campaign is adequate and brings the much needed reinforcements in RB and CM, we should go for CL balls out. We blame our players for respecting Madrid, Barca and others too much, but that attitude starts from the top, Agnelli needs to set the tone that Allegri, Marrotta, Nedved, players and everyone at Juve follow.
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'è
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

  13. #5573
    Juventuz regular The Quazis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,232
    Cash
    5,594
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    But this team already is strong enough to defeat anyone, this is not a chump team that requires incredible amount of luck to defeat the elite, we're already CL winner material. We deserved to kick out UEFAs favorites RM and they're the strongest team left in the competition.

    As long as our transfer campaign is adequate and brings the much needed reinforcements in RB and CM, we should go for CL balls out. We blame our players for respecting Madrid, Barca and others too much, but that attitude starts from the top, Agnelli needs to set the tone that Allegri, Marrotta, Nedved, players and everyone at Juve follow.
    Your second paragraph basically rephrase what I wrote. We will see what happens.

  14. #5574
    COME HOME MOGGI Gian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,060
    Cash
    4,844
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    just build on our success, not selling off assets to buy new players to address old problems and creating new ones
    Yeah but we never sold anyone who was an appreciated member of the squad and wanted to stay. Everyone we sold wanted out or wasn't valued by Mister. Players arent assets like machines though, if they don't feel like giving 100% anymore and want to move you need to plan forward.

    Look at Alex Sandro playing like an absolute wanker. His market value must have dropped and he's been $#@!.

  15. #5575
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,725
    Cash
    8,228
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Similar Threads

  1. Calcio Champion: Andrea Fortunato
    By Turk_Bianconero in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 25.04.2013, 21:41
  2. The Current Situation of Agnelli Family
    By ReBeL in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11.01.2008, 16:51
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05.07.2007, 15:15
  4. always in our hearts- Andrea fortunato
    By tanveer_1 in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15.05.2007, 10:13
  5. Agnelli family will help juve to the top
    By manos in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21.10.2006, 18:09

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •