[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Bari, April 25th, 2010 (1 Viewer)

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
We must succed in winning this match - I know it´s all up to Palermo, Sampdoria and maybe even Napoli to reach the 4th. spot. But hey, being a juventino we must show our love and support to the team and players until the end of this miserable season. This is Juventus for crying out loud, better days will come, no doubt about that!!

Forza Juventus

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
We must succed in winning this match - I know it´s all up to Palermo, Sampdoria and maybe even Napoli to reach the 4th. spot. But hey, being a juventino we must show our love and support to the team and players until the end of this miserable season. This is Juventus for crying out loud, better days will come, no doubt about that!!

Forza Juventus
:tup:
:flag1:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not just this match, if we don't win all 4 then we will probably be out of top 4. Sampdoria and especially Palermo mustn't win tomorrow. If they do then it's game over because in order to get the 4th place we'll have to win all 4 matches and they will have to lose points on 3 of the 4 matches. That's gonna be impossible.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If it wasn't for the UEFA coefficient, I was gonna cheer not to play in Europa League as well. If we don't play in Europe next year that will mean Juve without Europe in 3 out of the 5 last seasons and pot 4 together with teams like Anorthosis Famagusta or Debrecen :howler:

But next season we will need a top 3 finish if we want to play CL in 2011/2012 (unless a miracle happens this year and both Bayern and Hamburg are eliminated from Europe in the next round while Inter makes the CL final) and Europa League might be a distraction.

What do you think guys, what's smaller of the two "evils". Not to play Europa League or to play it?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Since he'll just field a 4-3-1-2 again:

Buffon
Cáceres-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Grosso
Melo-Poulsen-Marchisio
Diego
Amauri-Del Piero​

Maybe Camo in Melo's place.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I sense a Bari victory; I try to be optimistic, but honestly there is nothing to be optimistic about. I am not watching the games from now on; I'd rather find out the result than endure 90+ minutes of torture and heartache. I am young and have better things to do with my life.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I sense a Bari victory; I try to be optimistic, but honestly there is nothing to be optimistic about. I am not watching the games from now on; I'd rather find out the result than endure 90+ minutes of torture and heartache. I am young and have better things to do with my life.
same for me, except for, im old and can do better with my life..

nah, i am sure i will see some games

lost more then a million on bet last night :(

Mar 24, 2006
same for me, except for, im old and can do better with my life..

nah, i am sure i will see some games

lost more then a million on bet last night :(
I'm younger then you two :stuckup:
:p

yeahh , but i do agree , being pessimist for the rest of the season ain't a sin.
last night defeat was one of the biggest slap on my face this month , we can lose to any other club , but not to that shit :sergio:

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Good for you. I'll be watching every second of 'em.

Dec 31, 2008
Didn't see the last 2 games and I'm not planning to watch the rest of the games this season. Sombody pls fast forward to the summer break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)