Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Date of birth: 1 November 1984 (1984-11-01) (age 25)
Place of birth: Kosovska Mitrovica, SFR Yugoslavia
Height: 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Weight: 75 kg
Playing position: Attacking midfielder, Winger
Current club: CSKA Moscow
Number: 17​

Miloš Krasić

Miloš Krasić (Serbian: Милош Красић; born 1 November 1984 in Kosovska Mitrovica) is a Serbian professional footballer who currently plays for Russian club CSKA Moscow and is a member of the Serbian national team.

Club career

Early years

After starting out with the hometown side Rudar Kosovska Mitrovica, Krasić was noticed by FK Vojvodina in 1999 and he made a switch northwards at age 14. He spent the next 4 and a half seasons in Novi Sad where he further raised his level and became the team captain.

CSKA Moscow

In January 2004, Krasić was on his way to Moscow where he featured in three games during the club's UEFA Cup 2004–05 winning run, including a cameo appearance in the final. He also helped them win the Russian title in 2005 and 2006, the Russian Cup in 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2009, and the Russian Super Cup in 2006, 2007 and 2009.

International career

Under-21

Krasić has been an important part of Serbia-Montenegro under-21 squad on the last two European U-21 championships, as well as at the 2004 Summer Olympics.

He was in the team that finished as runners-up in the 2004 European under-21 Championship in Germany, but did not play in any games. Two months later, he was part of the Serbia and Montenegrin squad at the 2004 Summer Olympics. In May 2006, Krasić was playing a leading role for Serbia-Montenegro in 2006 European under-21 Championship in Portugal. Serbia-Montenegro lost in the semi-finals to Ukraine after penalties.

Krasić was a member of the Serbia under-21 squad that finished runners-up at the 2007 European championship.

Senior team

Krasić was called up to the Serbia national football team for Euro 2008 qualifying matches. He played in the Serbian team 24 March 2007 against Kazakhstan. He also played in the match against Portugal on 28 March at the Red Star Stadium at Belgrade. The game ended in a 1-1 draw. He is a standard player in the qualification to the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification. He scored one goal in the match against Lithuania, another in the game against Austria and set up three in the game against Romania, which sealed qualification.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Okay cheers.

I guess people are going to get excited over him because he's the 'new Nedvěd' or something.

I think I remember him saying he wants Milan.
With a reason. Nedved is miles better and that shouldn't even be discussed but the way he plays really reminds of Nedved. He can also cover the same positions but Milos is more comfortable on the right. Powerful player that runs a lot, covering a lot of the pitch, fast with a decent dribbling and a good shot. A player that's IMO really suited for Serie A and I think he would be a very good purchase.

May 22, 2007
He's right footed then?

I can understand the Nedvěd comparison but that will put unnecessary pressure on him, and if he fails then he'll get a lot of criticism.

I'll try and catch a CSKA match soon though, missed the Inter one in midweek. :/

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What's the link, Mark/Dusan?

From what I have seen he is talented, but not very consistent.
How is he not consistent? When he's not preforming well it's just because of the way CSKA plays. He was always good for us.

No links, just some random talks from a couple of weeks ago.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I haven't seen him as much as you, but I would say two things:

1. There are plenty players who are better for their country than than their club; and

2. Does he not play well because CSKA don't play well, or do CSKA not play well because he doesn't perform?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
With a reason. Nedved is miles better and that shouldn't even be discussed but the way he plays really reminds of Nedved.
:agree: seen some games for CSKA and this guy does remind me too of nedved (not just the look). But the way he plays, his runs and the way he fights constantly to get the ball. He has that Nedved attitude.

I just think he won't come here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)