Never the same? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
I was randomly looking over videos of the greats. I stumbled on names like Scirea, Platini, Baggio, Zidane and Nedved. Just like everyone here, I am quite disenchanted about the situation at the club, and I sometimes wonder - will we ever get back to what we know and love as Juventus?
It took Napoli decades and they never came back, Ajax in Holland is not what they used to be, and there are cyclical examples of that across Europe. None too, too glaring, but still. I miss being proud of the team. Now we have fans doing outwardly racist acts. Team can't do anything right. And management is not helping. Where are the times when we had a perennial Ballon d'Or contender on the squad, and second place finish was considered a disaster? Coach is crap (let's admit it), we have not bought a player we can be proud of in years. The team has no heart once Pavel and his rapidly declining skill left us - the man played on all heart and an empty tank. Once Gigi gets seriously injured, or ages a little more, he will be gone and that's it. We'll have rally nothing at that point. We have SOME young core, with Diego, and Chiellini and...who else?
Is there anything about this team that makes you look forward to the future, indicating that it will get better?
My vote is the stadium, but that's hardly a bandaid for my disappointment.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)