Should we keep faith in Italians or pull off a Neraloser? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
Juventus is one of the few Italian clubs which have been Italian through and through. The Old Lady has always boasted a host of Italians in their starting line-up, but is it time for us to invest in foreigners - at least till our crisis over?

All of Italy's internationals, with the exception of a few, are really not up to the task of competing with players such as Messi, C. Ronaldo or Rooney, Juventus are suffering the most for keeping faith in Italians instead of investing in foreign talent. Now I know that most of our failures have been due to the impotence of our directors (and Grygera, damn I love that guy!), but it seems that Italy isn't breeding any more talented people.

Now if we start investing in youthful South Americans, we are bound to end up with a world class player, like Messi or perhaps Maicon. I myself like that our team is full of Italians, but our players are just not up to the task (yes including Giovinco, Rossi, etc. - at least for now)

So tell me what you think: Should Juventus invest more in foreign talents or should we keep searching for Italian "gems"?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)