Should we still support Juventus ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I thought the purge of 2006 had taken care of these kind of 'supporters'

a -rep for your efforts, and I invite all other posters to do the same.

OP
zizoufan

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Great ! I'm not the only one who love this team !
    Forza Juventus. The ones who answer me are the true juventino.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Ban that ziziufan pls...thanks in advance.

We are BIANCONERI..we were put in a much tougher situation...we were send to hell but we rised again and fucked inter in their pit...I'm sure that we will bounce back out of this hell too. Only cowards and gloryhunters are letting a team (when it's hard, and when there are no results) for another one..I will remain a bianconero, i will suffer/enjoy the matches of this team until death..

Forza Juventus !!! Per sempre con voi.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006

We are BIANCONERI..we were put in a much tougher situation...we were send to hell but we rised again and fucked inter in their pit...I'm sure that we will bounce back out of this hell too. Only cowards and gloryhunters are letting a team (when it's hard, and when there are no results) for another one..I will remain a bianconero, i will suffer/enjoy the matches of this team until death..

:touched:

OP
    zizoufan

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13

You should ban the directors who converted juventus to what we're seeing now not me.

OP
    zizoufan

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    I think we're going a difficult moment but we'll survive when all these directors leave.
    Juventus for life !

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    You should ban yourself for putting that kind of question..oh sorry...for opening that kind of a thread here. Man i can't believe you, your silly avatar, and the reply you gave me. The board can change a thousand time..the spirit will live be sure :) there are people that now make plans..that will manifest, there are people who love Juventus and will do sth to help the club, be sure of that ...we here are just talking yo..we can't do shit...but don't write/speak without thinking first...don't offence the club that brought your idol to what he is today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)