The Projection thread (not about giovanotti) (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Its about time for a thread for those of who feel they need to vent, argue and bitch at other members or the world so we can have the player threads back. If the mods disagree then close it but all this off topic bitching is getting old so why not do it here?

(This is not just because of today, it has been an ongoing issue)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
This thread could be useful.

Jack, why are you giving -reps to Eddy and giovanotti?
I -repped him with "Fuck off" because I didn't agree with what he was doing. He then gave me a nice , what is it now, 10- reps ?

Fuck you too Jack you chump and I won't stop until I got my my -10 reps back. Clearly I'm not going to stop on this chimp chump monkey who thinks he can do whatever he wants.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Wow. There is so much drama on these forums. The banning of members, religious issues and random feuds like this. Perhaps you guys have forgotten you're men??? Because you're behaving like the girls on The Hills !!!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Wow. There is so much drama on these forums. The banning of members, religious issues and random feuds like this. Perhaps you guys have forgotten you're men??? Because you're behaving like the girls on The Hills !!!
Awesome show, along with Laguna Beach. I would so sex Kristin up oh and Lauren-LC.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    Thank you, this is exactly why this thread is necessary.

This forum has more insecurity and hormones than a middle school girls locker room

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)