Fabio Capello (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2006
Juve, voce clamorosa: potrebbe tornare Capello

TORINO, 28 febbraio - Marzo non è soltanto il mese decisivo per il futuro della Juventus, impegnata in una serie di spareggi o quasi nella rincorsa Champions e negli ottavi di Europa League. Il tempo stringe anche per programmare la prossima stagione. In particolare al capitolo allenatore. Il lavoro e l’approccio di Alberto Zaccheroni piace alla società e ai giocatori, ma i patti sono chiari. In pole rimane Cesare Prandelli, il quale è pure in corsa come ct della Nazionale. Resta in piedi il contatto con Benitez, del resto dalla Spagna sono sicuri che il tecnico del Liverpool respingerà la corte del Real Madrid. Ma da qualche giorno circola una voce curiosa quanto clamorosa. Già, potrebbe arrivare - anzi tornare - Fabio Capello. Che aveva lasciato dopo Calciopoli, ma che può liberarsi dall'Inghilterra dopo il Mondiale.
-------------------------------------

tell me it's true. I am fed up!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
But he'll buy Emerson and make Zebina captain most probably

whatever, as Hustini said "as long as we win again I don't care."

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well maybe we wouldn't win in europe, but at least we certainly would be a force in domestic, and after few seasons with some solid foundations from capello we would look for some other options.

But at this point, discipline, reputation, authority would certianly help to get our club on a track.

I honestly cant understand why one wouldn't want capello at thsese circumstances? I know why Azzurri7 don't want him, but any Juve fan, thats just beyond me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I honestly cant understand why one wouldn't want capello at thsese circumstances? I know why Azzurri7 don't want him, but any Juve fan, thats just beyond me.
Del Piero is one of the reasons I don't want him back. Because I want Del Piero to retire in style, but you know what's the 2nd reason which is more reasonable?? Is that Capello plays the boring old fashion 4-4-2 that wont work with this squad even if we change 60% of this squad.

It worked before because we were having the strongest squad in the world. The Del Piero, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet, Mutu, Emerson, Vieira, Thuram, Zambrotta, Cannavaro era is over. And his long balls 4-4-2 tactics wont save us even if make several changes in this squad.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
:sergio: for getting my hopes up thinking Capello may return, when this will never happen

:sergio: for people that wouldn't want him back here. What more could you people ask for? The guy is actually the KING of tactics

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Who cares what style, tactics we play, as long as we win and regain our old status.

I do agree that we don't have players to play his 442, but if some good work would be done in the summer we could get most of the players needed.

I realy don't know, I'm just afraid that we will get one more manager with no balls and end up at the same situations, and with capello we would certainly improve.

I think we all would love to see Del Piero retire in style but if it means two seasons or god forbid three seasons on some EL, then i prefer him going to states to play some soccer, i don't know, maybe i'm just more of a Juve fan than the captains, though Del Piero is my favorite player.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Del Piero is one of the reasons I don't want him back. Because I want Del Piero to retire in style, but you know what's the 2nd reason which is more reasonable?? Is that Capello plays the boring old fashion 4-4-2 that wont work with this squad even if we change 60% of this squad.

It worked before because we were having the strongest squad in the world. The Del Piero, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet, Mutu, Emerson, Vieira, Thuram, Zambrotta, Cannavaro era is over. And his long balls 4-4-2 tactics wont save us even if make several changes in this squad.
I know you dont like him because of the DP situation but DP played some quality football under Cap, yeah he came off the bench a lot but he was a hell of an impact player. DP is getting on now and wont be able to do everything for ever, unfortunately.

And to Make Caps fav 4-4-2 work, we'd only need 2 wingers, a CB and a good LB + RB. We've got 2 quality destroyers, Diego would just have to learn to play wide. I know 5 players is quite a lot, but to pull off the 4-3-1-2 we'd need at least 6 new players.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
How many times do people need to be told Diego cannot play wide. We either trade Diego and get Ribery or use a formation that utilises Diego.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)