[Serie A] Bologna 1-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 21st 2010) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match - MoM

• Diego

• Candreva

• Del Piero

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Just two days after Ajax. Gonna be tough. But we have a momentum somehow, and that's the most important thing in futbol.

Dec 31, 2008
Towards Bologna: no suspended players

In view of the championship match between Bologna and Juventus there are no suspended players. Zebina has reached his yellow card limit. For Bologna the only suspended player is Salvatore Lanna.

Dec 31, 2008
The 4-3-1-2 was an improvement IMO from 3 defenders. I just hope he goes for the 4-2-3-1 now. Ale should be rested and Camo and Gio given their spots.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
DP does not need to be rested...especially with his form and the team winning. How did Trez do today?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He touched the ball a few times, if that. He was being put on to play 4-4-2 with those 8 all being defensive players. Was never involved in anything, but there was nothing to be involved in.

He picked up the ball at the back once and passed once or twice.

We we're desperately trying to defend the lead by the time he came on, we had no intention to play football.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Let's just agree that none of you know anything about whether or not Del Piero should be rested until he or someone in the staff says something about his fitness level.

I do feel there should be room Giovinco in this one. If he can't get playing time here, then when the hell is he? And also Camo. But I don't think it's worth getting my hopes up.

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
Let's just agree that none of you know anything about whether or not Del Piero should be rested until he or someone in the staff says something about his fitness level.

I do feel there should be room Giovinco in this one. If he can't get playing time here, then when the hell is he? And also Camo. But I don't think it's worth getting my hopes up.
Over the past two years, we have rushed Camoranesi back from injury, time after time, and that explains why he is, even today, injured. Juve shouldn't rush Camo's return, as they always do, he is not young any longer.

Gio should be loaned to another team, where he can grow and develop. We have confidence in him, my !"#

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
better then not playing at all, dont you think ?

i mean if there are only the two options ... no playingtime with us or loaning out ...
We might as well sell him now then. At least now we have somewhat of an unknown entity with hype surrounding him. Sending him out on loan again could destroy him, taking his current value down, and eventually ending up like Sculli. Best to cash in on him now if we are going to fuck around with this loaning nonsense.

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
We might as well sell him now then. At least now we have somewhat of an unknown entity with hype surrounding him. Sending him out on loan again could destroy him, taking his current value down, and eventually ending up like Sculli. Best to cash in on him now if we are going to fuck around with this loaning nonsense.
Form is temporary, class is permanent. We are already 90% sure of Giovinco's talents and if he can get to play the game, anywhere, it's better than having him rot on the bench. If we don't loan him out then nobody is going to see him play. We can't cash more than €10 m on him, at the moment, if not less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)