Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Messi

14 22.95%
  • C. Ronaldo

47 77.05%
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1910
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    That's the point, your opinion is invalid and based on ignorance. You know nothing about Pele. No creds as I said
    Just like I thought. You have nothing at all of substance to say.

Good talk
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Your ignorance knows no bounds. Pundits, critics, and experts all place Pele as one of the greats, if not the greatest for a reason. No, but Sir Kyle of Jewgold, a Tuzzer on an online Juventus forum sitting behind a computer somewhere in Murica, an office worker with no ties or affinity to the sport, aside from being a supporter of a football club, in his infinite wisdom, knows better. Go to sleep man.
    Isn't the whole point of the forum to express an opinion. If everyone is like "I agree with the experts and pundits because they obviously know best and I just want to suck their $#@!" we might as well shut Tuz down.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The links you posted above? Were those not in support of my argument? kind of seemed like they were.
    they werent
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    they werent
    Ignorance based opinion, the type that enables president like Trump

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Ignorance based opinion, the type that enables president like Trump
    wtf

You really are a hopeless retard.
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    wtf

You really are a hopeless retard.
    Post reported

Cash
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Post reported

Cash
    Mentioned
    1357 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    I personally dont know if Messi&Ronaldo are the best ever
    I can say Messi is IMO the best player I have ever seen (including youtubes) but despite his accomplishments I dont see Ronaldo as the best and Im not even sure about second best
    Maradona was prior to me watching football so I just watched youtubes of him - He looked amazing even though I personally discredit him from winning that WC since its not exactly a valid goal (if it was an offside goal I`ll let it go but its an intentional hand ball) In this WC Maradona would have seen red...
    Cruyff also looked amazing and so are Platini and Zidane.. Its hard to say who is the ultimate best as there are many great players in history but if I have to choose I`d say Messi and then probably Maradona
    Cruyff Platini Zidane and C.Ronaldo are definitely in the top 10
    There is one player though I`d say would put all behind him should he not get injured and its the Brazilian Ronaldo who was just unstoppable prior to his injury

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    You got baited. Got nothing against you personally

I'll answer what's wrong with your post. You assume that everyone that watched older generations are biased towards theirs. That might be true for some but the good majority can simply tell if a player is better or not, some might even say so for players that are still playing.

What you're doing is exactly the same as what you think you perceive but towards this generation. Instead of saying that you simply don't know about prior generations you invalidate them without knowing about them. It's okay to only say this or that player is the best you've seen

Cash
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    You got baited. Got nothing against you personally

I'll answer what's wrong with your post. You assume that everyone that watched older generations are biased towards theirs. That might be true for some but the good majority can simply tell if a player is better or not, some might even say so for players that are still playing.

What you're doing is exactly the same as what you think you perceive but towards this generation. Instead of saying that you simply don't know about prior generations you invalidate them without knowing about them. It's okay to only say this or that player is the best you've seen
    baited into what...you reporting me? Nothing happened and I have zero points anyway... baiting is an offense too so why don't you report yourself while you are at it.

No it is not the same. I provided relevant points about dramatic changes in the game between then and now which hamper an individual players ability to stand out in an increasingly team oriented game, especially for an attacker. Points that for all of your and Bianconera81 calling me ignorant, you still won't address or dispute.