5 20.83%
  • C. Ronaldo

19 79.17%
Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    1294 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooz View Post
    You make it sound, and even think that Ronaldo is much better. Alen's stats show much but it should be a main thing to watch.
    Do you really think I'll look at Alen's stats and be convinced that Messi is the better player than Ronaldo? Stats are nothing but figures to me at times. Because I've seen both players and I'm convinced Ronaldo is the better player.

He proved himself to be the best in the EPL scoring over 40goals. He proved his worth in La liga by adapting into a new team and new environment.

You shouldn't be the type of man who depends on stats, if it says Messi scored more means he's better player?? La Liga is nothing compared to EPL. Nothing. I even see Bundesliga tougher than La Liga.

If Alen shows lets say stats of Pazzini scoring more than Trezegeut means Pazzini is better? Or if Miccoli scores more goals than Diego or Del Piero combined this year means he's better? Stats are meant to be figures at times and not more. You sound like they're everything.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Cash
    Mentioned
    1928 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Do you really think I'll look at Alen's stats and be convinced that Messi is the better player than Ronaldo? Stats are nothing but figures to me at times. Because I've seen both players and I'm convinced Ronaldo is the better player.

He proved himself to be the best in the EPL scoring over 40goals. He proved his worth in La liga by adapting into a new team and new environment.

You shouldn't be the type of man who depends on stats, if it says Messi scored more means he's better player. La Liga is nothing compared to EPL. Nothing. I even see Bundesliga tougher than La Liga.

If Alen shows a stats of Pazzini scoring more than Trezegeut means Pazzini is better? Or if Miccoli scores more goals than Diego or Del Piero combined this year means he's better? Stats are meant to be figures at times and not more. You sound like they're everything.
    Well I knew you'd say that, that's why I wrote but it should be a main thing to watch.

It's your opinion and hell, you might be right. I can't see how you rate him much higher, though. And I'll probably never get that. It's like you prefer sandwich over deck, or vice versa...HOW? I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this subject.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Cash
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick17 View Post
    What do you call the way Ronaldo hits his freekicks? that is pure technique.
    And the way Messi hits his? Not everything is about power.

Man, Ronaldo even dribbles more than Messi. Ronaldo is pure tech.
    Messi is a better dribbler than Ronaldo.
    "Giocare nella Juventus significa non accontentarsi mai. Vinto lo scudetto? Bene, c' la Champions. Vinta la Champions? Bene, c' l'Intercontinentale. Vinta l'Intercontinentale? Bene, c' da rivincere lo scudetto. C' sempre poco tempo per festeggiare." - Marcello Lippi

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I hate Ronaldos dribbles. They are so artificially, jerky and not flowing. He has incredible skill no question, but he overdoes it with jumping around and making a clown out of himself. He doesn't get his dribbles in his natural runs. He stops and does the moves then runs again stops does the moves. Messi flys past 6 players in a way like this is absolutely normal and natural. He knows when and where to use his skills and makes it look so ridiculous easy.
    I am the Terror That Flaps in the Night, I am the low ratings that cancel your program!
    Del Piero
    Robbie Williams Lover and of course the mighty Rabbie Williams adorer

Cash
    Mentioned
    1928 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eℓvin View Post
    Awesome tar mayn, could you post the full size here or in the DP thread. per favore?
    Check Avatar Center thread.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1928 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M.G. View Post
    Messi's dribbles are simple and effective, yet majestic. Ronaldo's are effective too, but lower success rate and more complicated and showman-like. He's like a rich man's Robinho.
    Quote Originally Posted by SABSAB View Post
    I hate Ronaldos dribbles. They are so artificially, jerky and not flowing. He has incredible skill no question, but he overdoes it with jumping around and making a clown out of himself. He doesn't get his dribbles in his natural runs. He stops and does the moves then runs again stops does the moves. Messi flys past 6 players in a way like this is absolutely normal and natural. He knows when and where to use his skills and makes it look so ridiculous easy.
    Bingo.

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore View Post
    And the way Messi hits his? Not everything is about power.

Messi is a better dribbler than Ronaldo.
    I am the Terror That Flaps in the Night, I am the low ratings that cancel your program!
    Del Piero
    Robbie Williams Lover and of course the mighty Rabbie Williams adorer

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

You shouldn't be the type of man who depends on stats, if it says Messi scored more means he's better player?? La Liga is nothing compared to EPL. Nothing. I even see Bundesliga tougher than La Liga.

If Alen shows lets say stats of Pazzini scoring more than Trezegeut means Pazzini is better? Or if Miccoli scores more goals than Diego or Del Piero combined this year means he's better? Stats are meant to be figures at times and not more. You sound like they're everything.
    Absolutely. And all kind of goals too. Messi's goals all are sorta same (a left-foot finish on the ground), not all, but a looot of them, and the defenders usually know where it's gonna come from, credit to Messi and his teammates for distracting them tho lol. With Ronaldo you never know where and how it's gonna come from (i.e. just look at his latest two goals)
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Awesome tar mayn, could you post the full size here or in the DP thread. per favore?
    Here you go...
    1102/2011

Alessandro Del Piero Ole!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1294 Post(s)
    Absolutely. And all kind of goals too. Messi's goals all are sorta same (a left-foot finish on the ground), not all, but a looot of them, and the defenders usually know where it's gonna come from, credit to Messi and his teammates for distracting them tho lol. With Ronaldo you never know where and how it's gonna come from (i.e. just look at his latest two goals)
    Bloom. Correct.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    But Messi still manges to get it done. So if you say he's predictable, then that means he's unstoppable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    You've got it spot on, a lot of his goals are usually like that. But do you see how many players he skins to score? I don't think any other player on earth is capable of that, or expects it either.

And I don't think anyone on earth was expecting this piece of heaven to happen. Both of them score a lot of really nice goals.
    "Giocare nella Juventus significa non accontentarsi mai. Vinto lo scudetto? Bene, c' la Champions. Vinta la Champions? Bene, c' l'Intercontinentale. Vinta l'Intercontinentale? Bene, c' da rivincere lo scudetto. C' sempre poco tempo per festeggiare." - Marcello Lippi

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nicholas's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Messi is a terrible free kick taker. Were seriously not comparing Ronaldo with him are we?

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    hmmm,interesting....as i stated earlier i think this is comparable to the Pele v Maradonna arguement that is unwinnable

funny thing is though i am seeing the people i would expect to be in the Pele camp (myself included) going for Messi and those i expect to be in the Maradonna camp going for Ronaldo
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    you're a vital source of aphorisms
    The Great Juventuz Love Story
    juve_baby-Bozi,marry me! you cook,i watch tv..***..
    Bozi-DEAL...though you will have to watch TV from the bedroom:eyebrows:
    juve_baby-deal is deal..***..

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozi View Post
    hmmm,interesting....as i stated earlier i think this is comparable to the Pele v Maradonna arguement that is unwinnable

funny thing is though i am seeing the people i would expect to be in the Pele camp (myself included) going for Messi and those i expect to be in the Maradonna camp going for Ronaldo
    Pele v Maradona is unwinnable partly because they played in different eras. If both these players keep up what they're doing now thruout their careers, this argument will become absolutely epic, plus they play for arch-rivals... this is a debate heaven right here
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Ain't born to lose, baby The Curr's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) 1.083.000
    3. Lionel Messi (Barcellona) 875.000

Messi is a lot cheaper.

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Pele v Maradona is unwinnable partly because they played in different eras. If both these players keep up what they're doing now thruout their careers, this argument will become absolutely epic, plus they play for arch-rivals... this is a debate heaven right here
    i was thinking the comparison in their playing styles is also similar for debate,i would pick Pele every day of the week,but obviously if Maradonna had not imploded then it would be closer in my eyes.

that said i think the vision,skill,pace of messi is pure fantasy,ronaldo has made a bit of a reputation in the goalscoring stakes after his incredible season,if you check out Alen;s stats then you will see that Messi had actually outscored Ronaldo if it had not been for that one season

oh and for the people who have claimed that Messi is in a better team then you have to look at the Manure team that Ronaldo was involved in,i hate those $#@!ers but they have only been put out of the CL by the (eventual) winners,Milan,winners themselves and barca in the final last 3 years. he was the star performer in one of the most consistent teams in recent times

Cash
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Maradona >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pele
    "No color will ever be brighter for me than black and white." - Alessandro Del Piero

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Maradona(if he hadn't become a disgraced,drug addled whale) >>>>>>>> Pele

but since Pele continued to be teh best player in the world for almost the entirity of his career his longevity aces Diego

oh and he was sensational in front of goal

Cash
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick17 View Post
    Messi is a terrible free kick taker. Were seriously not comparing Ronaldo with him are we?
    I hope you're not serious here.