Messi vs C.Ronaldo (10 Viewers)

Vote

• Messi

• C. Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I hope the ones voting for Messi aren't influenced with Barcelona's recent success and style of play to vote for Messi.

C. Ronaldo is easily over Messi and no question about that.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8
    I hope the ones voting for Messi aren't influenced with Barcelona's recent success and style of play to vote for Messi.

C. Ronaldo is easily over Messi and no question about that.
    It's not, but those who vote for Ronaldo can only say that and I knew it.

You said Ronaldo is better defending. He probably is, but he sucks in that part. Messi is not weak and he's way better for smaller areas to get out of trouble while he makes tons of assists. As I said, his creativity is better too.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Ronaldo easily over Messi? :lol:

They both have qualities others can only dream of, but are different. Like I said in the other thread: Ronaldo is more of a powerhouse, stronger physique and a more powerful shot. Messi is better in small spaces and has a better touch, I think he's a bit more creative aswell.

This thread is going to become really long really quick, and it's going to get hot in here.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    It's easier to admit now that he's not a Man U anymore, but Ronaldo is a beast of a player. I still know who I;d fear more, and that's Messi. He's the guy I would want on my team in a CL final.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    They both have qualities others can only dream of, but are different. Like I said in the other thread: Ronaldo is more of a powerhouse, stronger physique and a more powerful shot. Messi is better in small spaces and has a better touch, I think he's a bit more creative aswell.
    :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    If there is a tough, tight game, against a team that is defensively strong, I would back Ronaldo as more likely to be decisive.
    Yet history is completely against you here. Ronaldo has been neutralized time and time again by teams with strong defenses. Chelsea multiple times, Barcelona in the three times they played against Utd, Liverpool almost every time they played United and Milan in the 4 times they played United all completely neutralized Ronaldo.

If anything the term "unstoppable" can be applied to Messi more. With the exception of Chelsea last season, not many teams have been able to contain Messi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)