[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 Genoa (February 14th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Buffon
Cáceres-Cannavaro-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Sissoko-Candreva?
Iago/Rossi-Diego-Giovinco
Striker​
Everytime we do this. Its never happening. Expect the usual guys who shouldn't be playing. You know, Grosso, Amauri, De Ceglie, Del Piero, some retard on the right, a new defensive formation and no Giovinco.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Buffon
Cáceres-Cannavaro-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Sissoko-Candreva?
Iago/Rossi-Diego-Giovinco
Striker​
YES..YES Please play this formation, or even 4-4-2 like this

Buffon
Cáceres - Cannavaro - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Candreva/Diego - Diego/Candreva - Sissoko - Gio
DP - Amauri/Paolucci​

I can't decide whether Diego or Candreva is better to play as RM, i prefer Candreva but in order to give Diego an ability to play more attacking and still safe in midfield, i can opt to play Diego as RM and Candreva in the center.. But i actually concern about the left back defense, if we play Gio there. DC or Grosso doesn't really reliable as LB. But i don't care for now, i just don't want to see our team play clueless football anymore

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't see us winning this game at all. If Zacc had some brains left, he would not use 3 at the back again. The only chance we got to get something out of this game is by playing:

Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grygera
Sissoko Candreva
Rossi Diego Giovinco
Paolucci​

But we won't field that.

Jul 2, 2006
No need to talk about tactics and formations. Even this Genoa is playing with more enthusiasm and showing signs of quality football. We gave them most promising left back in Italy, he could be crucial especially in this formation and now we have to show patience with Grosso. on the other hand nobody could foresee, someday we will miss our very own Palladingo.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
No football will be played by our players , unless Giovinco starts.

So, stop suggesting tactics. Because as Zacc said the problem is the midfield.

But, as every Italian manager, he knows the problem and he won’t fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)