Luciano Moggi - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 5

View Poll Results: Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, move it to the legend section

    32 86.49%
  • No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

    1 2.70%
  • I don't care/Undecided

    4 10.81%
Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2530

Thread: Luciano Moggi

  1. #81
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Amauriville, USA
    Posts
    68,206
    Cash
    186,093
    Mentioned
    1965 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    For some people this poll is to see who are the true Juve fans and who aren't.
    Exactly.
    I want my club to be on top again. But this time be it clean.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

  2. #82
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Amauriville, USA
    Posts
    68,206
    Cash
    186,093
    Mentioned
    1965 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Bianconero View Post
    strange reasoning because all of these happened/happening before Moggi's departure. And they will happen as long as Moggi is away from our club. You have no clue about Moggi's mistake, you do not even know if there is a mistake at all but you're blaming him instead of obvious criminals and people who hired current board.
    When the hell did this happen before Moggi? And why on earth do you think Moggi is the savior?

    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

  3. #83
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Amauriville, USA
    Posts
    68,206
    Cash
    186,093
    Mentioned
    1965 Post(s)
    Some people here want a quick fix to greatness and it's clear they would rather place the clubs destiny back into the hands of a man with unclean hands ultimately further tarnishing the clubs image in placing the club back into jeopardy.

    If Moggi ever came back, God help us because the entire Italian FA and soccer authorities would place our club under a magnifying glass and watch every move we make. That is hardly the kind of image I want this club to have. We already have a bad one.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

  4. #84
    ThirtyFour PhRoZeN's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    jUKay
    Posts
    10,976
    Cash
    12,052
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Providing we never do anything wrong, that wont be a bad thing who cares about the magnifying glass. Of course this is based on the assumption that the Italian FA and football authorities have clean hands.
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

  5. #85
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,588
    Cash
    4,632
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    When the hell did this happen before Moggi? And why on earth do you think Moggi is the savior?

    what makes him guilty in your opinion? who love moggi? who(which club) hate moggi? who are winning since calciopoli? These are questions waiting for answers.

    and answer of your question. He can save from this horror show because he is best at his position.
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  6. #86
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Amauriville, USA
    Posts
    68,206
    Cash
    186,093
    Mentioned
    1965 Post(s)
    Why don't we bring in someone to do the job instead of Moggi? Really guys, let's say he is proven innocent but was smart to enough to hide all the evidence against him? We would still want him regardless?

    We will never officially know. We are rebuilding our club why rebuild it on a foundation that brought us down to begin with?
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

  7. #87
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Amauriville, USA
    Posts
    68,206
    Cash
    186,093
    Mentioned
    1965 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Bianconero View Post
    what makes him guilty in your opinion? who love moggi? who(which club) hate moggi? who are winning since calciopoli? These are questions waiting for answers.

    and answer of your question. He can save from this horror show because he is best at his position.
    I guess I will answer your post with a question of my own. Do you ever wonder what made him the best in his position and how he got there?
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

  8. #88
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    104,869
    Cash
    12,298
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    I guess I will answer your post with a question of my own. Do you ever wonder what made him the best in his position and how he got there?
    You have to answer him that Moggi is innocent and everything that happened to Juve is the work of Moratti and Juve owners, otherwise you will never ever end this. You will only be called a fake fan. Do what I do and avoid these discussions, it's much healthier.

  9. #89
    ThirtyFour PhRoZeN's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    jUKay
    Posts
    10,976
    Cash
    12,052
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Ok so you say if his proven innocent you still wont accept that his innocent?

    Wouldnt mind if there are equally good enough alternatives to choose from or rather if they choose to come to us but if Moggi would happily come back under agnelli, I would say yes please.
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

  10. #90
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,588
    Cash
    4,632
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    I guess I will answer your post with a question of my own. Do you ever wonder what made him the best in his position and how he got there?
    with this logic we can consider everbody who are best in their positions corrupt mofos.

    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    You have to answer him that Moggi is innocent and everything that happened to Juve is the work of Moratti and Juve owners, otherwise you will never ever end this. You will only be called a fake fan. Do what I do and avoid these discussions, it's much healthier.
    once again you're farting in middle of a serious discussion and it's never surprises.
    Last edited by Turk_Bianconero; 18.01.2010 at 15:47.
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  11. #91
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Amauriville, USA
    Posts
    68,206
    Cash
    186,093
    Mentioned
    1965 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    You have to answer him that Moggi is innocent and everything that happened to Juve is the work of Moratti and Juve owners, otherwise you will never ever end this. You will only be called a fake fan. Do what I do and avoid these discussions, it's much healthier.
    I am beginning to think you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Ok so you say if his proven innocent you still wont accept that his innocent?
    Except Moggi got caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Bianconero View Post
    with this logic we can consider everbody who are best in their positions corrupt mofos.
    Again. Who got caught?


    Think of all the money we lost from no champions league for those years, lost sponsorship deals, not to mention our players values dropped dramatically, we had 2 titles stripped out of our possession. If you would gladly go through that again because you want someone that can compete on the transfer market then shame on you. I would choose the current course we are on now before ever going through what we went through. All of that because of one man, Luciano Moggi. Whether proven innocent or not, his hands were dirty and he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

    It is best for our club to move on from the Moggi era and look for greener pastures regardless of how long it takes for us to get there. When we win again, it will be that much sweeter.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

  12. #92
    Dag-nabit! Showdown25's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,864
    Cash
    1,102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I still blame it on Moratti to this day. Carlo Buora was COO of Telecom Italia and just happened to be VP of Inter at this time also. Funny coincidence. Not to mention Marco Tronchetti who was also on the board of Telecom Italia and the chairman of Pirelli.

    Paolo Bergamo, the man in charge of appointing referees at the time of the alleged scandal came out and said that Inter should have been punished for their part also. Never happened, wonder why...

    Ok that's all good and stuff but this is the killer. Guido Rossi was made commisioner for the case and got to hand pick the jury. He just managed to forget the fact that he was still a major Inter investor at that time, not to mention he was employed by the Inter at one point.

    Right, so after we get relegated(we were still in the process of appealing) the FIGC realizes that Rossi has a conflict of interest and is finally asked to step down.

    So finally I just have to wonder why no one at Inter was held responsible or charged with invasion of privacy by illegally recording private calls.

  13. #93
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,588
    Cash
    4,632
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Again. Who got caught?
    I don't know. who? what caught exactly?
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  14. #94
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Amauriville, USA
    Posts
    68,206
    Cash
    186,093
    Mentioned
    1965 Post(s)
    You all can blame Moratti and his thugs, but they must have known something and through the power they possess via the media knew how to exploit what they knew against Moggi.

    And now, as a result we are fighting for a CL spot years later with our thumbs up our butts.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

  15. #95
    Juventolog Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    B. Marottia
    Posts
    22,809
    Cash
    6,288
    Mentioned
    327 Post(s)
    I agree with almost everything Moggi has said this time, he really sounds like me actually repeating my trademark quotes and all
    “Blanc deserves to be sacked this instant! In three years he has thrown away €250m. In 12 years we didn't waste a penny of the owner's.”


    BUT, his role is overrated, both the negative and positive, he is not a God that can fix each and every problem with have. If he was, wouldnt be in serie B.

    On the other hand he is not the reason we were in serie B, he was the scapegoat,
    by now its should be obvious why we were there!
    I would gladly accept back his professionalism and efficiency, but only at some certain conditions! (that this time he will have enough political power/support, in order to survive the underground world, that have destroyed us!
    It would make no sense to have him back otherwise...

    Today, we have reached the bottom and this new management has inflicted more damage to our prestige than the purified Moggi would.
    I can only see one serious reason, not to bring him back, if we do smth for that, then...
    JuventusjeepAllianzArena

  16. #96
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Amauriville, USA
    Posts
    68,206
    Cash
    186,093
    Mentioned
    1965 Post(s)
    Our board hasn't gotten us sent to Serie B with a 17 point reduction and two less Schudetti, have they?


    Our current board has, however, built us a brand new state of the art stadium, helped us compete stronger in Europe last year with limited capabilities, brought a cleaner image to our tarnished club, not to mention we are one of the few clubs with balanced books.

    Please do not blame our current status on the board without full addressing the problems that the injury list has brought to this team over the last 2 seasons.
    Last edited by Hustini; 18.01.2010 at 16:11.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

  17. #97
    Juventuz champion only-juve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,405
    Cash
    2,402
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    @Showdown25

    There are definately many question marks regarding what happened in the summer of 2006. Anyone denying that there are some really strange things happened back then should check their brains out.

    But regardless, what happened happened and we can't do anything about it right now. Neither the owners want Moggi or Moggi wants to work with our people ATM.

    The right thing to do now is to replace Ferrara with an experienced, quality coach someone who can get the best out of our players (the only available guy is hiddink that fit that profile).

    Then try to look around for someone to replace Secco as a sporting director. Someone that has both experience and an impressive succesfull career. Try to do that before the summer so he could have the time to work with our new coach.

    Thats the right thing to do "if" our owners really want to take a step forward....

  18. #98
    Juventuz bench Diego's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    662
    Cash
    1,020
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Moratti and Telecom sent us to serie B. Soon this board will too
    Moggi come back!!! !!!!!!:

  19. #99
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,588
    Cash
    4,632
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Our board hasn't gotten us sent to Serie B with a 17 point reduction and two less Schudetti, have they?
    They have. it's sad to see how everbody forgot about TAR appeal.
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  20. #100
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Amauriville, USA
    Posts
    68,206
    Cash
    186,093
    Mentioned
    1965 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego View Post
    Moratti and Telecom sent us to serie B. Soon this board will too
    Well why don't you tell the Italian courts that. They seem to think otherwise.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Similar Threads

  1. 07 Intercettazione a Luciano Moggi
    By Martin in forum Italian course for Juventini
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03.09.2011, 21:12
  2. Luciano Moggi
    By Byrone in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 377
    Last Post: 17.12.2008, 04:33
  3. Luciano Moggi about gay players:)
    By Diego in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23.04.2008, 18:30
  4. Luciano Moggi in TV debate
    By Diego in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 31.03.2007, 10:16
  5. Who is Luciano Moggi?
    By Geof in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 21.06.2005, 21:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •