Hadj Eissa against Juventus (1 Viewer)

Jan 17, 2010
hi all .....

This is my first topic here ...

Here is a link to what Hadj Eissa an Algerian player what he did in Juventus game against al ittihad

check it out ..... would like to here you opinions ... and by the way he plays also in bianconero team Entente Sportife Setif a club in the algerian league

he also scored in this game

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Jan 17, 2010
  • Thread Starter #7
    I agree with you. He's more skillful than everyone in Juve, but like I said, his inconsistency worries me.
    He plays amazing on one match and he's like a ghost on the other match.
    looooooooooool , u dont know him even looool
    but I guess now u know him after that amazing skill

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    :lol: This guy is my friend people(ya like real life friend). He told me he wanted to come taunt you guys about Hadj Eissa, but i never thought he was serious.

He's just getting into your guys skin with his first few posts, but he's an intelligent fellow, believe me :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    :lol: This guy is my friend people(ya like real life friend). He told me he wanted to come taunt you guys about Hadj Eissa, but i never thought he was serious.

He's just getting into your guys skin with his first few posts, but he's an intelligent fellow, believe me :)
    Don't tell me he's into imaginations too?

May 22, 2007

Oh ok, I thought he was an Inter fan on a wind up :D

Actually, are you an Inter fan Walter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)