News that makes you say WTF! - News and Politics - Juventuz Forums - Page 411
Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 8210

Cash
    Mentioned
    1659 Post(s)
    They were mad because Charlottesville wants to take a statue of Robert E Lee down.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

Cash
    Mentioned
    635 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    Yeah but what I cannot wrap my head around is what exactly white supremacists are protesting? Violation of white people's rights? Because you at least need to have a reason to be angry.
    They think jews want to replace whites with the blacks because the jew fears the whites but he has control over blacks. That way he maintains his power.

Everybody is included

Hey is pretty much the same here in Europe. Right wingers have built the narrative that the ruling class wants to replace them with arabs and started wars to import refugees
    Last edited by lgorTudor; 13.08.2017 at 04:42.

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Yeah but what I cannot wrap my head around is what exactly white supremacists are protesting? Violation of white people's rights? Because you at least need to have a reason to be angry.
    Cause they're increasingly irrelevant and likely unable to achieve the standard of living of their parents?
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Cash
    Mentioned
    635 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Cause they're increasingly irrelevant and likely unable to achieve the standard of living of their parents?
    Why not? America is the country of opportunities. Everybody can become a millionaire if he works hard enough and applies puritan work ethic

Cash
    Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    It was sickening seeing the footage of the $#@!face driving into the crowd and people flying around like ragdolls, horrifying.

And Trump's opportunity to be presidential completely wasted as usual, he equalled the violent aggressors with the protesters that were victimized, by saying he condemns the violence and bigotry of "both sides" or "many sides". Cant just call a spade a spade (guess hard since these same extremists like David Duke were saying they were doing what Trump promised...), white supremacists, many who were there in full militia gear and with assault rifles, (yikes) decided to go homicidal...

But this VA attorney General had the gaul to say the obvious that POTUS couldnt.

Of course Trump won't say $#@! about this.

That white nationalist that shot up a mosque in Quebec City... first Trump and the white house tried to use that attack to support that Muslim ban when Fox news was trying to claim sources told them it was an Islamic terrorist involved... but after it was discovered it was solely a white nationalist, Trump and Le Pen supporter, he didn't tweet a single thing condemning the attack, nor make a single statement himself.

But when an Arab slightly injured a soldier at the Louvre a couple days after the mosque shooting he tweeted and spoke about the dangers of "radical islamic terrorism" and the need for the US to "GET SMART".

The guy tacitly supports this sort of white nationalist violence from his supporters by staying silent and refusing to openly condemn it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Why not? America is the country of opportunities. Everybody can become a millionaire if he works hard enough and applies puritan work ethic
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    $#@! the poor?
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Cash
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    They were mad because Charlottesville wants to take a statue of Robert E Lee down.
    Yeah I know what the excuse was but you normally get violent when you have demands and you are under the impression that you cannot achieve those demands through more peaceful ways. Of all the people in the world, one would think white people in the US should be the last to feel that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I think they have a severe entitlement problem.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/raci...gh-megaphones/

This part though:

The right-wing activists have spent most of their time at sea shouting through megaphones at humanitarian ships and “trolling” other crews over radio.
    289[+2]

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -

"Shame! That's what will save mankind."

Cash
    Mentioned
    1659 Post(s)
    Yeah I know what the excuse was but you normally get violent when you have demands and you are under the impression that you cannot achieve those demands through more peaceful ways. Of all the people in the world, one would think white people in the US should be the last to feel that way.
    The in 1980s those guys would go gay bashing. Plus with the presence of the extreme left, it's no surprise the two went at it. Maybe the most surprisings was how much the police let go.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    To me this is not coincidence at all! Tensions between North Korea and US, at same time these Nazis protesting and going armed in the street is just a small signal that a war is about to start! No wonder, when you have no idea what to do with your country start a war. Trump's policy!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1131 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

I think they have a severe entitlement problem.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/raci...gh-megaphones/

This part though:

The right-wing activists have spent most of their time at sea shouting through megaphones at humanitarian ships and “trolling” other crews over radio.
    A lot of the Confederate stuff, from General Lee statues to the Confederate flag, actually fell into irrelevance in the decades following the US Civil War in the 1860s. People only took arms for that again when the Civil Rights movement came to the forefront in the late 1950s and early 1960s, and suddenly there was this hurt pride of a historical legacy that pretty much nobody cared much about before the 1950s... just dressed up like it was something old.

The violence is more like gang warfare. There's more in common here with Bloods and Crips than with politics per se. People want to arm up their side because of rumors that the other side is doing the same. So you get sectarian violence and everybody loses cool heads to avoid de-escalation.

It's really not all that different than when the Nazis marched in my part of Chicago in the 1970s (Marquette Park) as was immortalized by the Blues Brothers movie in 1980:

Some $#@! hasn't changed. Except in the Blues Brothers they mowed down the Nazis instead of the Antifa.

Yes, white natives of the US have the least to complain about. Many of them haven't done $#@! to make something of themselves and felt the system would keep them happily employed with a middle class paycheck for doing basic work and white power structures would allow them to hold their place in society. But they sat still while the world passed them by. So there's a lot of resentment.
    Last edited by swag; 14.08.2017 at 04:40.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter