Ciro Immobile - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 248
Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248
Results 4,941 to 4,949 of 4949

Thread: Ciro Immobile

  1. #4941
    Juventuz star Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,742
    Cash
    6,975
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    37 goals...............

  2. #4942
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,227
    Cash
    226,597
    Mentioned
    1561 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    37 goals...............
    And he still sucks. Definition of a flat-track bully if Iíve ever seen one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  3. #4943
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    24,021
    Cash
    41,563
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    And he still sucks. Definition of a flat-track bully if I’ve ever seen one.
    Him , Insigne all vanilla midgets who wont amount to anything in this business
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  4. #4944
    Juventuz star enzo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    2,764
    Cash
    4,297
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    37 goals...............
    It's really interesting. Saw the game yesterday. He actually played badly, but nonetheless scored. Most of the time he was offside, but by a few meters. It was ridiculous. If you wouldn't know he scored 37 goals, you definitely would not believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by VŲller
    Time to change your sig.

  5. #4945
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,227
    Cash
    226,597
    Mentioned
    1561 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Him , Insigne all vanilla midgets who wont amount to anything in this business
    Verratti the ultimate vanilla midget that neck beard smarks would fap over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  6. #4946
    Juventuz champion am0110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,571
    Cash
    7,792
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    A peculiar playa
    37 goals and he still looks average and belongs to mediocre club like Lazio.

  7. #4947
    Juventuz star Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,742
    Cash
    6,975
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    And he still sucks. Definition of a flat-track bully if Iíve ever seen one.
    I mean he scored 4 against us this season. Off the top of my head he also scored vs Roma and Milan so not sure how we can call him a flat track bully.......

    Other than Napoli what big team has Higuain scored against this season (in Serie A)?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Him , Insigne all vanilla midgets who wont amount to anything in this business
    I swear everytime you quote BAUS it’s a wrastlin reference...... love it lel

  8. #4948
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    24,021
    Cash
    41,563
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    I mean he scored 4 against us this season. Off the top of my head he also scored vs Roma and Milan so not sure how we can call him a flat track bully.......

    Other than Napoli what big team has Higuain scored against this season (in Serie A)?
    LOL

    Brace against Milan
    Goal against Fiorentina
    Crucial winners against Atalanta
    Winner against Napoli, our main title rival ffs
    Was also injured for the Lazio game and is still yet to play Inter and Roma

    This discounting his important goals in CL

    Comparing Immobile to Higuain
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  9. #4949
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,278
    Cash
    12,035
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    37 goals...............
    makes you wonder why Milan never bought him while they bought heaps of CF flops in the recent years
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Ronaldo is way bigger than Juventus

Similar Threads

  1. fed up with the bullshit...
    By Lo-Pan in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11.01.2010, 14:13
  2. 1st training under Ciro ferrara
    By noussa in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26.05.2009, 23:36
  3. Official: Ciro Immobile to Juve (youngsters)
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 24.06.2007, 08:36
  4. Funny clip Alex vs Ciro
    By *Juventino* in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30.05.2006, 16:34
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26.02.2006, 12:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •