Is This all lippi fault (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2007
Hi all,

First sorry about my english,but i want to put this under disscusion.

After milan Humiliation,the board still supporting ciro,i still wondering why,maybe becuase its not his fault,and they know that.

I remember last season when the board met lippi before firing ranieri,and some how it make sense.

1.meeting with lippi
2.sacking ranieri
3.hiring his favorite student
4.the same formation thats lippi like 4-3-1-2
5.buying his favorite players to keep them in form--->thats mean the most of italy and lippi players in one team

is this all just a plan with lippi for the word cup and juve are paying the resultes

i dont know maybe its just a stupid idea and maybe not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I love how you are using conspiracy logic there. Lippi and Ciro both use the same formation, they both work in italy....what connects them? THEY BOTH MANAGE(D) JUVE.....OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

:sergio:

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
not a big fan of conspiracy theories myself, but the fact that marchisio is all of a sudden being deployed on the left flank, right after lippi tried it with the national team is a bit suspicious.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
not a big fan of conspiracy theories myself, but the fact that marchisio is all of a sudden being deployed on the left flank, right after lippi tried it with the national team is a bit suspicious.
Or it worked well for the Azzurri and Lippi is an experienced manager and Ciro was prepared to try anything. See i can make stuff up to connect the dots aswell and mine makes sense.

OP
juventino320
Jan 5, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    am not saying its a conspiracy,but every one know how is lippi connected to juve
    and every thing started after the meeting last season

and one thing else since when juventus hiring coachs with no experience

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)