[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Napoli (January 13th, 2010) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Del Piero

• Diego

• Caceres

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
players out:
Buffon
Poulsen
Sissoko
Camoranesi
Giovinco
Trezeguet
(+Tiago-dunno about IQ)

---------------Manninger
Caceres-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Grosso
--Salihamidzic-Melo-Marchisio--
----------------Diego
---------Amauri---Del Piero

subs:Chimenti,De Ceglie,Legrottaglie,Grygera,Zebina,.....+primavera

but ferrara with play 4-4-1-1 with PDC in and Ale out

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If we lose, Ferrara MUST go. How is he still the manager after all these shameful defeats is beyond me.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So if we lose this game and go out, Ciro would have eliminated us from the CL, Coppa Italia and the league in just a half season.:lol: That is crazy stuff!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is miserable watching our team...I can't wait to see what formation Ciro pulls out of his hat.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Keep dreaming!

This team is worse than the 98-99 edition; at least back then, we made stupid mistakes and played good football. Currently, we are slow, lack ideas, have a clueless coach, players being played out of position, and don't even play football!

I have no faith in this team, the management, the coach, the players, the physios, etc...

I wish I could find grounds for optimism, but I see another 1-3 hammering (I honestly don't know how we are going to score that goal!)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Ah...I want Juventus to succeed I really do but there's a feeling inside of me that just them to lose on Wednesday They need something new, a new coach...a breath of fresh air.

We will probably lose against Napoli in the upcoming match.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Why is Giovinco out???
He's out for the next 25 days due to an injury.

Anyways, I'm going to work now...if I don't see Ciro gone when I return I'll be a very sad person. Its as if the management doesn't care, nor the players. Its getting quite disgusting.

Like I said, I hope he's gone when I check back later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)