fed up with the bullshit... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I can understand Ciro's spiel...very easily as I know him well from his playing days as d many of our legion. He is uncompromising. Never gives up. And will play until he dies...and also manage until he dies or is taken out of the equation.

I am fed up with the bullshit I read on here regarding the lack of culpability on Ciro's part. It is nothing but bullshit. We have a team BETTER than we have been showing, not just for a game or two, but for tha vast majority of the season. That is one thing. Then...we have a manager to consistently plays players OUT OF POSITION.

It is surely a rudimentary job for a manager to know where a player is at his best, tactically. Ciro does not have this rudimentary ability or awareness. Hence his deployment of Tiago as a Giovinco in a trident offensive midfield. Hence his deployment of Del Piero as a flying winger. Hence his deployment of our most promising central midfielder, as a winger.

these mistakes are not Blanc's fault. Nor Secco's. Yes, they both employed Ciro. For that we can attribute blame. but THEY surely did not expect their man to be so woefully unable to make the most basic of decisions...meaning PLAY THE PLAYERS WHERE THEY ARE NATURALLY AT THEIR BEST.

They took a risk. I was FOR it, at the time. So cannot spend hours raging at Blanc or Cobolli, for giving Ciro the top job...BUT...I most certainly CAN rage at them now, for not sacking him. From a purely business perspective, we are fucked. Especially if this form, of 3-4 months, not 3-4 games, not a blip, but our actual long term FORM, continues. If we miss out on the champions league, we will not only lose millions of $$$ thus decreasing our transfer budget, we will also LOSE THE ABILITY TO ATTRACT TOP PLAYERS...because top players want to play in the champions league. This is very very basic mathematics, in a business sense.

If a manager is decreasing the value of a team (an asset, a piece of capital) then he is losing the shareholders money, losing the supporters, losing $$$$$$. So as a businessman, i dont give a fuck how astute Blanc appears to be, for he is failing, not just as a president, of one of the most formerly prestigious clubs in the world, but as a businessman also. There is his blame game award...

but back to Ciro.
I dont feel sorry for him. He took the job. He thought he could move us forward, but has moved us backwards. There is NO DOUBT about this. and for anyone to be transferring the blame to Blanc and Secco, its needless, for I am certain, that a manager like Hiddink, with the team we have, which Secco helped create, would be doing much better than Ciro. And that is my point here.

Ciro IS TO BLAME. the buck stops with him, when it comes to tactics, training, motivation. and he has failed on all three counts, time and time again.

How long must this go on??? Never in my life as a juventino have i learned of supporters BURNING THEIR OWN SEATS...

I know of no other club which would continue to support such a situation. Why us???

as a player, Ciro, I adored you, I learned from you, I respected you...but as a manager, you are useless. Absolutely useless...

once we accept that Ciro is the MAIN problem. we can get a new manager and then attack other problems, namely, the transitional phase we are engaged in.

With a crop of our older stars dying out, and the youngsters either not proven themselves yet, or not given the chance to prove themselves yet, we have tried to bridge the gap between OLD and YOUNG, with Melo and Diego...it hasnt worked. With Ciro as boss. Its a tough job...and most big teams go through such a period. However, most big teams, understand the need for a decent manager in this period, who is able and willing to bridge this divide between OLD and NEW. its too big a job for Ciro.

This is beyond simple now.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
unfortunately, Jean Claude Blush's 5 year project will turn us into a once great team. signals of being new inter or a pro vercelli have been shown. it's not one of that pessimistic posts or knee jerk reactions. it's fear of destruction of my club. after a few years from now I don't want to say ''Those were the days'' when i remember Juventus.

line between incompetence and treachery is very thin. i have considered all those dramatic mistakes in mercato and wasted seasons as incompetence but right now i feel betrayed.

Jean Claude Blanc could be a nice guy, succesful businessman but he doesn't have what it takes to be Juventus President. Vice presidency, who are busy with economical side should have been highest position for him.

Ferrara is a yes man, Blanc is a pawn, Secco is a clown but what about Elkann brothers? imo they should be argued as we should argue reasons behind results, not results itself.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't even care enough to be angry, you care when there's hope, remedy. If not, you just give up, detach, and simply let it go...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It's threads like these that make me wanna leave.
What do you mean?

Was it not high time to start a new thread, so that people are able to, once again, repeat everything that has been said time and time again.
It's not like this exact same discussion has been going on in 12 different threads already.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It's amazing really how a management can turn a succesfull club (firm, company or whatever) to a complete disastor.

What have changed from the old Juve and this one ? The management thats it.

Financially we're spending more money now than what we used to before yet we look like a joke.

All what is left right now is "hope" thats it. I just hope the owners will reallize they made a mistake in hirring those inexperience people to run the club and do something about it....

Jul 2, 2006
What do you mean?

Was it not high time to start a new thread, so that people are able to, once again, repeat everything that has been said time and time again.
It's not like this exact same discussion has been going on in 12 different threads already.
Sometimes people need to unleash their anger. Some are burning stadio, some are joining here and sharing his thoughts. what are forums for anyway?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
If a manager is decreasing the value of a team (an asset, a piece of capital) then he is losing the shareholders money.
The stock has lost 11% of its value since August. It's still higher that the €0.64 a share that I bought at last march but not by much. But I don't care about my investment, a certain Lybian dictator might :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)