NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here - The hangout - Juventuz Forums - Page 250
Page 250 of 250 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 4990

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hello guys!

My name is David and yes, you might label me as one of the 'new wave' Juve fans. I am a diehard fan of CR7 since I first saw his dribbling skills in Sporting - after that I followed him everywhere - Man UTD, Real Madrid and now Juventus.
    I am a passionate football fan, because I also played football for more than 12 years. I admit that it is hard for me to 'fall in love' with a specific football club, I like to follow a certain a player (like CR7) instead. I admit Real was close to it, but it shocked me (I admit that too) that once Cristiano decided to leave, I feel no more passion for RM. Yes, you can say I am 'plastic' fan, as I said, it even shocked myself. I was thinking about it and I think that RM is a big FC, but what I particulary might not like with it is the management and how the team presents itself. I know, every player should be proud of his club he plays for, but in RM I always had the feeling like players thought they were superior compared to their opponent which cost them a lot of matches.

Anyhow I feel a sparkle of hope that Juventus could be the club that I will stick even after CR7 leaves / retires. Something exciting happened when CR7 signed for Juve - I cannot describe, it felt like my heart & soul is more relaxed - no more stupid pressure of Barcelona fans constantly nagging you without any real grounds - e.g. on social media there is a post about Gareth Bale and in comments section you read only about Messi and Ronaldo -> this is what I really do not like. So joining Juve I was like 'Juventus.. woah, such a glorious name, soo many glorious players played for this club and it's in Italy, a new league to get to know better!' not to mentioned how Juve impressed me in CL this year.

Of course it is not that I dont know anything about Juve. Juventus had great players since I know about it: Del Piero, Nedved, Buffon, Davids, Trezeguet, Zidane,... these are all from my era and I remember them play. Now I have the chance to get to know Juve better, their supporters (you guys) and the Italy football league, which is actually my neighboring country.

I hope we will all stick together for long. This first month we will probably have some new fans like me coming here, but after that we will see who sticks around.

Enjoy your day while I go and explore these Forums.

David

#ForzaJuve
    Juve, storia di un grande amore, bianco che abbraccia il nero

Cash
    Mentioned
    2289 Post(s)
    Welcome David, glad to have you for those 3-4 years here.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hehe, thanks, but I still hope that in those years some kind of relationship between Juve and my heart can form.
    Juve, storia di un grande amore, bianco che abbraccia il nero

Somewhere in Greece, leading a search party in sea caves for Cronios
    Cash
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveCR7 View Post
    Hehe, thanks, but I still hope that in those years some kind of relationship between Juve and my heart can form.
    This forum helped reignite an old man's passion for the Old Lady. This place will certainly help you start a love affair with this club.
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

The Artist formerly known as "King of Kings"

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello guys,

I'm here to introduce myself, i'm Mohamed from Morocco, i'm 23 and i'm just like most of you here, very happy that Ronaldo joined la vecchia signora !

I'll be glad to share my thoughts and ideas with you, i'm very excited for the next season!

Forza juve !

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello guys,

I'm a big CR7 fan since he plays on our National Team of Portugal. It's a privilege to be alive and witness a living GOD to play this Sport. Hope to share with you all the achievements of the GOAT in his new journey with Juventus!

Ciao a tutti!

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post

Are you implying something here?

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColloRosso View Post
    Are you implying something here?
    /ignore

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wittl
    Juventuz champion

This message is hidden because Wittl is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

ok, goodbye o/