The Most Helpful Member Of The Year 2009 (1 Viewer)

The Most Helpful Member Of The Year 2009

• Azzurri7

• JCK

• Capitano

• Mark

• Chester

• Alen

• Christina

• Snoop

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I went for Alen in the end. He has to get my vote in one of the catagories and I've already voted for Christina in the other one.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
What the heck is this category supposed to mean? The person who made the most avatars for someone? Someone that donated the most vCash?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What the heck is this category supposed to mean? The person who made the most avatars for someone? Someone that donated the most vCash?
There are members who week in week out organize the prediction leagues, organize bookie events, do a live commentary for those who can't watch the matches, inform people by giving them Juve news very fast, counting all the stats in serie A and Juve :)D), use their moderating powers to fulfill some silly wishes of the members (you know it yourself :D), fly a plane and think about helping people in juventuz etc etc etc.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #13
    It's about the person who made these polls, made prediction cup and bookie threads :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Voted for Jack because he has to deal with a lot of crap while moderating the forum.

But all the others are also very helpful, too. Snoop does well with the polls and vBookie, Mark, Chester and Rab do the same, Alen provides the stats and Capitano is a good source for pics and late breaking info. Christina is an Avatar Shoppe queen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)