Season to Date (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Let's be completely Honest about Juve this year. A quick realistic Season Review

Pre-season

- vs R. Madrid - Juve were dominated for most of the match, Juve come away with lucky victory through set pieces

- vs A. Villa - Juve unable to score against a Villa team decimated by Injuries, choke in penalties to lose final

- vs Villareal - Juve smashed 4-1 we much weaker, yet enthusiastic and hard working side

Season

- vs Chievo - Juve unimpressive in 1-0 win through set piece

- vs Roma - Totti hits the post at 2-1, Roma miss a couple of other good chances, Melo scores in stoppage time to make scoreline a bit flattering

- vs Lazio - Lazio denied clear goal at stroke of half time - Juve go on to win 2-0

- vs Bordeaux - Juve draw 1-1 at home, Buffon heroics save the game

- vs Geno & Bolonga - Juve's weaknesses exposed

- vs Bayern - Ribery misses sitter trying to be too cheeky, Juve defend for most of the match and come away with a point

- vs Palermo - Juve fortunate to lose only 2-0 after being completely dominated by Palermo

- vs Fiorentina - Juve draw in unimpressive match

- vs Maccabi - Juve win 1-0 at home against much lesser opposition with not a single world class player, Buffon saves the game

- vs Sampdoria - Juve's most impressive match in quite some time - has the season turned?

- vs Napoli - No it hasn't, after leading 2-0 at home, Juve show their frailties and schizofrenia again

- vs Maccabi - Juve once again through Buffon's heroics win 1-0 against a nothing side

- vs Atalanta - at 3-2, Juve's schizofrenia was about to rear its ugly head again until a bit of luck off a deflected cross for Diego's goal - 5-2

- vs Bordeaux - Juve raped

- vs Cagliari - Juve raped

- vs Inter - Juve play with some great enthusiam and lucky to come away with 2-1 win after clear penalty for Caceres trip on Milito

- vs Bayern - Juve comprehensively raped

since then - Juve raped over and over

This is how the season have been so far, a couple of nice wins, but generally very a lacklustre and unimpressive Juve.

Blame?

You tell me. But judging by the lack of enthusiasm all year, Management and Coach

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i think we've had a pretty good season thus far, and i couldn't ask for more. and in terms of personnel, i believe the word 'outstanding' can be used somewhere to describe it

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We play the complete opposite of what I thought we would this season under Ferrara.

I was willing to accept some tactical niavety, but the thing that has shocked me has been the distinct lack of fight and passion. Plus poor fitness levels.

The whole team seems half asleep when we play and never look like getting out of second gear.

Every team we play closes our players down so quickly to great effect, yet we do not ever seem to do the same thing back.

Only against Inter did I see the passion that I thought Ferrara would instil.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
We play the complete opposite of what I thought we would this season under Ferrara.

I was willing to accept some tactical niavety, but the thing that has shocked me has been the distinct lack of fight and passion. Plus poor fitness levels.

The whole team seems half asleep when we play and never look like getting out of second gear.

Every team we play closes our players down so quickly to great effect, yet we do not ever seem to do the same thing back.

Only against Inter did I see the passion that I thought Ferrara would instil.
man might wonder what exactly was done in preseason .... no tactics, no formations, no set pieces, no stamina...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm not sure why this required a new thread. It's not like none of us thought to discuss this before. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)