Will Juve return to greatness? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I am convinced that is not Juventus. This team has an uncountable number of errors which cannot be solved easily.

The only thing I am convinced about is that Juventus is still in Serie B. I don't know this team.

Is there a chance Juventus will be back soon? Or we'll just keep dreaming of a trophy every year?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #5
    There are soooo many damn errors.

* Management

They are sticking with Ferrara to just save the image of the club that it doesn't change managers in the middle of a season, but they can tolerate losses. Losses do not ruin images at all.

Also, Secco's failure for selling players last summer is a huge shame.

*Zero Ferrara

You should be ashamed of yourself Ferrara! How come you will never resign and accept this humiliation to your beloved club? You suck at coaching! You want to show that you have character and stick with your first formation and you have failed. I won't say other than that to avoid a ban.

*Players

What a shame! No enthusiasm! No love! No appreciation for the shirt they're wearing. Even if Ferrara made some errors, I'm sure if Nedved was there he wouldn't be playing like your ugly performance. No excuses, you are guilty as Ferrara.

*Medical Staff

Even the medical staff sucks! Read what Camoranesi's agent said about Mauro's injury last week and you will laugh. Enough said.

I'm so pessimistic Juve will be back again. I can't see it happening anytime soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)