[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
When was the last time we ended the year with a low? I always remembered juve finishing the year good only to start it abysmally!

I just cannot imagine how bad will it be early in 2010!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Poulsen is suspended. He got his 4th yellow. Giorgio will be out till New Year.

Melo is back.

If Camo won't recover from the injury then we'll be without him, without Buffon, Chiellini, Sissoko, Poulsen and Iaquinta.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

Melo is back.

If Camo won't recover from the injury then we'll be without him, without Buffon, Chiellini, Sissoko, Poulsen and Iaquinta.
Thanks for the info. Guess it's Legro and Camo/Tiago/DC/whoever in instead then.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Melo is back.

I think i am gona go and put 20euros on Catania win.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How about doing the krazy and field these boys:

Manninger
Salihamidzic Caceres Legrottaglie De Ceglie
Tiago Melo Marchisio
Giovinco Trezeguet Del Piero​

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
camo is out for sure:

Mauro Camoranesi suffered an injury during the match against Bari. The injury consists of a contusive trauma to the right thigh. Last night, upon returning from Bari, the midfielder underwent tests at the CTO and was hospitalized at the Fornaca Clinic in Sessant from where he was discharged this morning.

The clinical and instrumental tests showed a lesure to the vast lateral msucle with a residual intermuscular ematoma. In the coming days, the player will undergo further tests which will be able to establish the seriousness of the injury and hence the recovery period and the therepeutic orientation.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im so sad...
And least put Giovinco to play Ciro, to see a spark of hope in all this mess.

I really like how the little fella dribbles and do his thing. At least he shows skill and passion.

Maybe ferrara doesnt use him because he feels that with Gio on the field we will conceede lots of goals=?¿

May 22, 2007
Probably the next long term injury. Even in his absence, I doubt Giovinco will start.

Catania must be really looking forward to this game.
I would if I supported them. Seeing as Camo is out...

Manninger
Cáceres-Cannavaro-Legrottaglie-Grosso
Marchisio-Felipe Melo
Diego-Giovinco
Del Piero-Trezeguet​

With the right movement that would work well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)