Help please (Notts County to sign Juve talent?) (1 Viewer)

Magpie

Jun 29, 2003
Could someone please help me. I am a Notts County FC fan from England, currently a division two side, and we have historical links with Juve. We apparently provided Juve with a kit over 100 years ago and the black/ white stripes have been adopted ever since. Because of this our new owners, we have been in administration for over a year, have issued a statement stating we have a link up with the old lady, including future pre season friendlies. My question to everyone is this, they have also intimated that we will be having two of your promising young players on loan for the coming season, if this is true does anyone know of this agreement and do they have any ideas who it is who may be coming. We have heard it is a defender and a left sided player, if anyone knows could they give me details of the proposed players.

Thanks

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Magpie ] ++
Could someone please help me. I am a Notts County FC fan from England, currently a division two side, and we have historical links with Juve. We apparently provided Juve with a kit over 100 years ago and the black/ white stripes have been adopted ever since. Because of this our new owners, we have been in administration for over a year, have issued a statement stating we have a link up with the old lady, including future pre season friendlies. My question to everyone is this, they have also intimated that we will be having two of your promising young players on loan for the coming season, if this is true does anyone know of this agreement and do they have any ideas who it is who may be coming. We have heard it is a defender and a left sided player, if anyone knows could they give me details of the proposed players.

Thanks

first, welcome to the forums :)

yeah, we know about the kit thing :D to think we used to wear pink!! thanks ;)
about the agreement. i've never heard of such an agreement really! we have a lot of young players in our primavera (youth) team and we also have plenty of young players loaned out, so i can't help you there. I've never even heard of pre season friendlies.
If it has to do with our historical relationship from way back, then why havn't the clubs been linked before?!

sorry, i can't help :)
maybe someone else might know :)

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
Welcome to the Forum,

Like Majed Said we know about the kit thing but other than that i've personally never heard of any other relationship between the two teams.

My suggestion to you is to post you inquiry on another thread with related topics like Transfers for instance, you might find some answers there.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What's Pericard doing, is he staying at Portsmouth?

Changed the thread title to make it more obvious what it's about. :)

Dino

Apr 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Magpie ] ++

Thanks

Yes its all true. The defender is called piccolo, but i dont know who the left sided midfielder is. Do you know anythig about pericard, whos a juve striker on loan at portsmouth?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
not this year, i think it means in future (next year :D) this year they're in america :irritate:;)

btw, your avatar reminds me of a giant .....

;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Well, it's a lighthouse :D

OK good - cause so many good things in the Midlands in one summer is exactly the kind of thing that would destroy the universe ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
OK good - cause so many good things in the Midlands in one summer is exactly the kind of thing that would destroy the universe ;)
selfish git ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Apologies, you are truly selfish. I should never have questioned your selfishness. :D

right, that will do, theres no way I'm staying here till half one again, I'm making my getaway early ;)

goodnight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)