Drinking Games (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
In a few days I am having some old friends over and I just got a few 30 packs. We usually play Beer pong or Snappa but I want to try something different this time.

There is a pretty wide range in drinking ability in this group from alcoholic to barely even had a beer before. I'm sure you guys know some wild drinking games so post whatever you like to play. Fill me in on the rules, what I need, etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    @Aaron, If you don't want to explain all the rules then all I really need is the names. I can just google the rules.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    @Aaron, If you don't want to explain all the rules then all I really need is the names. I can just google the rules.
    Quarters Baseball won't be on there. It's super fun.

You get a really big glass, like a 20 oz mug, a pint glass (16oz), a rocks glass, and a shot glass. Line them up in front of each other (filled with beer) and try to bounce in a quarter. If you get it in the shot glass you get a single, then you pick a designated person on the other team to take that shot and refill the glass. The rocks glass is a double, if you get one someone drinks and refills. Pint glass is worth a triple and the big glass is a homerun. Each team gets three outs (an out is a miss) and the game goes as long as you want. If you score a run (ei, four sings, 2 doubles, etc). The entire other team takes a drink.

Race horses. Requires a deck of cards.

Place the four aces on the table (they're the horses). Make an imaginary line at the other, mark it with a beer can or something.

Every makes a wager, ei how many drinks they will do if they loose or how many they will give out (to one person) if they win. This is unlimited, but remember if you lose you drink anyway. Pick your horse (diamond, spade, heart, club). Start drawing cards if the card is a spade the ace of spade moves one card forward. Do this until a horse reaches the finish or the cards are done (in this case the horse in the lead wins). When you finish the game, the winner(s) deal out there drinks. Say you bet 30 drinks and win you can give out 10 to one person 10 to another and 10 to another, or just give one guy all 30. If you bet 30 and lost you have to drink 30 and whatever the winner gives you. It's a quick game and people tend to get into it, so you can play many times. Oh and in this game a drink equals 1 second of drinking, not a shot.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    Thanks a bunch for taking the time, Aaron. I like the sound of quarters Baseball, we will definitely try that out.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Drink Ball. 4 people, 1 ping pong ball, and 1 beer each (4 total).

This is a team game. 2 people per team. 1 team on each side of a table. A person at each corner.

Place your beer on the corner of the table. The team that gets first services throws the ball at the other teams beer, if the ball hits the beer, the thrower opens his beer and begins to chug. The other team attempts to grab the ball and "down" it. (Down it=slam the ball on the table to get the thrower out). The other team now does the same thing. Now the other guy on your team throws, then the other fellow on the other team. The object of this game is not to make your opponent drink, but to finish your beer before your opponent. If you miss the opponents beer can on a serve you lose your turn. You can run around the room to get an out, you don't have to stay at the table. This game is really fun and requires a bit of space.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Easiest drinking game is hammer time.

All of your friends have to be aware of the rules and when you start it, it never stops.

when you are out drinking, if someone asks you 'whats the time' you immediatley have to reply 'Hammer Time' if they look at their watch, look for a clock, hesitate or say the time they have to down their drink. Me and my mates at home have been playing it since we were 16 lol.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Drink Ball. 4 people, 1 ping pong ball, and 1 beer each (4 total).

This is a team game. 2 people per team. 1 team on each side of a table. A person at each corner.

Place your beer on the corner of the table. The team that gets first services throws the ball at the other teams beer, if the ball hits the beer, the thrower opens his beer and begins to chug. The other team attempts to grab the ball and "down" it. (Down it=slam the ball on the table to get the thrower out). The other team now does the same thing. Now the other guy on your team throws, then the other fellow on the other team. The object of this game is not to make your opponent drink, but to finish your beer before your opponent. If you miss the opponents beer can on a serve you lose your turn. You can run around the room to get an out, you don't have to stay at the table. This game is really fun and requires a bit of space.
    we play that with 80/20 red bull and vodka, it can get nasty lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)