Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    Another tough group where I see the Danes and the Lions kicking the Oranges out.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The Danes are pretty good. I have not seen Cameroon recently, but with them having a pseudo home match I would not be surprised to see them go through.

Can't bet against the Oranje in the group stage though.

Holland and Cameroon are my picks.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    Hmm great draw for me, i like to see how we gonna take on eto'o and Co, denmark Will be a great game too and Japan, a lot of speed in that team, it will be hard for us but i think we got a serious chance to qualify before we get knocked out in the second round. Poulsen vs van Bommel :D im sorry guys but before i get the name of dutch prick again i wish we go far this time! We have the quality and the arrogance to do so;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Holland will easily qualify IMO.
    Depends on their squad.
    With so many injury prone and currently injured players, you can never know what to expect from them.
    Sneijder, Robben, Van Persie.....God knows how many of them will make it to the world cup or, if they make it, survive uninjured through all 3 matches.

At full power they're strong favorites, for sure.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    I am predicting the European teams won't do really well in this tournament because of the weather. The European players really want a warm summer and after starting to taste it in Europe, they travel to South Africa to live the winter again.

Sep 1, 2002
    I am predicting the European teams won't do really well in this tournament because of the weather. The European players really want a warm summer and after starting to taste it in Europe, they travel to South Africa to live the winter again.
    Does that apply to all the Argentians, Brazilians, Ivorians, Japanians, USians ect?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)