Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    That's one hell of a group, I expect the best matches in the group stage here. Serbia to rock!

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    I'd love it if Ghana and Serbia go through though, two nations that I really like.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    Germany are going to be the suprise team, Özil to be shit hot and they'll make the semis at the least.

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
    I expected Italy, but Germany is fine. Ghana would be hard nutt. Australia too, but first place in group, no less for us.
    :agree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Germany and Ghana. Sorry Dusan, I hope you guys go through, but Germany always does well and Ghana will have too much passion for this to let slip. Appiah and Essien will get the job done.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Serbia will suffer against Ghana but will get a point, they will play great against Germany and beat them and then fuck everything up and lose against Australia.

Exactly the same what Croatia would have done. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    As long as Essien plays then Ghana will probably go through, if Essien doesn't play Ghana are in trouble. Even we beat Ghana in the first round of the qualifiers when Essien got injured at the start of the game, they only qualified by goal difference because of that game.

I'm expecting Ghana to pip Serbia to that second place. Germany are an efficient team that will go far in this WC imo, they're definitely going through.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Ghana will do much better if they get Balotelli.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Forza Australia!

Dont underestimate us lads. We got out of an extremely tough group last WC, and this group is very similar to that one. I reckon the final game between Serbia and Australia will determine who comes second in this group. Ghana are a good team, but we're undefeated against them and I fancy our chances against them.

Also if we come second we have a chance of playing our hated rivals and old enemies (mainly in different sports) England...now that would be HUGE in this country.

CMON YOU ROOS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)