Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    I think this is a very interesting group by the way, such a shame France is here though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Not sure how Mexico sucks. They always show up well for World Cups, too.

Mexico and France are my picks for this group.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    mexico sucks, south africa could be just worse, france got an even easier draw than italy
    they've been diabolical in qualification, but they have the know-how of WC tourneys...expect a massive shock when they beat Les Bleus

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    I believe it's all about SA's first match. If they win then I guess they'll easily make it. Opener match is the key for the hosts always.
    Right on the money.I just find it weird that some are righting off my team or either saying that Fifa will make sure they go through.

Its six months away from the WC,injuries occur,form fluctuates & some might even change coaches.Anything is possible.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
    Nov 26, 2008
    I hope Jonathan Dos Santos plays in this WC.

Guardado fit.

Gio and Vela in attack.

Blanco dictating play. :sergio:

I think we have a pretty good chance of going to the next round. Hopefully we beat France. And yes Byrone, the first game against South Africa will be important.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I don't think this is such an easy group for France. Actually i don't believe they will make the second round. South Africa despite not really having that much of an impressive squad will be playing in front of a home crowd, i believe they will make the second round at the very least. IMO Mexico stand a bigger chance of qualifying than France does.

Uruguay can cause an upset as well, they do have a rather decent squad.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Its not like France were much better with him, you can't clap with one hand.

Ribery plays his heart out for France, but he finds in front of him a washed up Henry, a choking Benzema, an inconsistent Gourcuff and a mediocre Govou. There isn't much he can do all by himself.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Its not like France were much better with him, you can't clap with one hand.

Ribery plays his heart out for France, but he finds in front of him a washed up Henry, a choking Benzema, an inconsistent Gourcuff and a mediocre Govou. There isn't much he can do all by himself.
    one word : nicolas

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I'm hoping Anelka and Gourcuff show up. Gignac has been rather decent as well recently. The defense scares me though, they have always looked rather shaky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)