the Official Knee-Jerk reaction thread (2 Viewers)

Choose your Juve scapegoat here:

• Management

• Ciro Ferrara

• Players

• Injuries / our physios

• Form

• Calciopoli

• Cthulhu

• "Jennifer's Body"'s disappointing performance at the box office

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 24, 2006
inter MERDA PEZZO DI PUTTANA and Calciopoly.

if you refers to tonight game , i'd say mostly of today performers were bad , except some players , and Amauri was totally useless this game.

Dec 31, 2008
1. Board for not getting an experienced coach before the start of this season
2. Ferrara for acting retarded in the last few game
3. Injuries

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well you could say the management is at fault for not fixing our defensive problems, but then again, you can't just buy as you wish.

Main problem is obviously Ciro Ferrara, and to lesser extend, the players. I would blame the players more, but if you keep changing formation, randomly selecting players and then playing not fully fit players out of position every other game, you can't expect them to perform really. Players have come forward saying something has to be done and they're probably getting frustrated by all this.

So yea.. Ferrara.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
The players didnt turn up today and ferrara didnt do enough to sort it out, im really looking forward to the return of Iaquinta and Trez, i think when DP is fit enough, having him start will be a good thing!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well when the team play like this its easy to blame the coach so.... I blame Ferrara
We need a proven tactican like Hiddink

Mar 24, 2006
Guus Hiddink would deliver the task .
i feel sorry for Ferrara , his honeymoon period with us seems like getting slimmer and slimmer , he has to resign if we gets an expected result again.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
1. Board for not getting an experienced coach before the start of this season
2. Ferrara for acting retarded in the last few game
3. Injuries
:tup:

Personally i don't think anymore players should be brought in until a new WC coach is hired,that's if this miserable run continues.The board is to blame for not making solid,long term defensive replacements & hiring an inexperienced coach.

The medical staff needs a friggin change,we cant afford these constant injuries.

If we do get a WC coach then the transfer targets should be discussed with him & to focus on the defense.

Mitico12

The JUVEnATOR
Nov 25, 2009
This is starting to hurt, so for whom should we start jumping for? PLAYERS, COACH, THE USUAL SUSPECTS(SECCO etc) or INJURIES? poll please
It's blatantly obvious that winning is not in the cards for the upper tier of Juventus management. This "win-first" attitude has been missing from Juventus for half a decade already.

We tried to blame Deschamps, and got Ranieri, and got nowhere. Now we have Ferrara, and the results are the same. It's obvious, we have incompetent soccer people at the top, and this lack of knowledge about soccer and the lack of an attitude that "anything other than the scudetto and Champions League" title is considered a failing season has been the death of Juventus.

Also, did anyone ever hear of "play hard, and the results will follow?" Yep, Juventus has forgotten that too. They play like they're having breakfast on the pitch (exception Chiellini), and hence, you can't be surprised by these results.

This club's management is garbage, and without intervention, I'm afraid we'll have to put up with it for the forseeable future....

Mitico12

The JUVEnATOR
Nov 25, 2009
Our coach of course. I mean, we have great players but he isn't getting the best out of them.
You hit the nail on the head. If Bari can be on our cotails and Parma not far behind with mediocre players, then what's our excuse?

Again, good coaches and good management can be competitive with reserve level players if they needed to.

But, when you have guys like Felipe Melo who isn't being held accountable for his egregious errors on the pitch, it trickles down to the other guys who just say "FVCK IT, if he can make mistakes, so can I"...and so on...

This is where I blame Ferrara.

Certain games Juve played bad, if I was Ferrara, I would wait until the stadium cleared its fans (example against Bordeaux), and have certain players jog the pitch for an hour or two after the game. I would tell them, "If you don't like to run during the game, well, you will have to run after the game."

I go to work for a living, these guys don't...what a joke!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And the people who do not have even one iota of blame for the players are not telling the truth. The board, the manager, and the players are all to blame.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You hit the nail on the head. If Bari can be on our cotails and Parma not far behind with mediocre players, then what's our excuse?

Again, good coaches and good management can be competitive with reserve level players if they needed to.

But, when you have guys like Felipe Melo who isn't being held accountable for his egregious errors on the pitch, it trickles down to the other guys who just say "FVCK IT, if he can make mistakes, so can I"...and so on...

This is where I blame Ferrara.

Certain games Juve played bad, if I was Ferrara, I would wait until the stadium cleared its fans (example against Bordeaux), and have certain players jog the pitch for an hour or two after the game. I would tell them, "If you don't like to run during the game, well, you will have to run after the game."

I go to work for a living, these guys don't...what a joke!
Welcome to the forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)