[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (2 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
0-2 Inter and another gutless, listless, and clueless display. We shall follow that up with a very negative performance and a narrow 0-1 defeat to Bayern in the Champions League. You read it here first.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not posting in the cagliari thread, its pointless. I'd say our title challenge is as good as over, if we lose to Inter then we can surely kiss another season goodbye and pray we qualify from the group stages in CL

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
gigi

caceres -- legro -- giorgio -- grosso

poulsen -- tiago

diego -- gio

ale -- immobile/amauri

OR

gigi

caceres -- legro -- giorgio -- grosso

poulsen -- tiago

camo -- diego -- gio

???​

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Anything can happen here. We can lose 5-0, or win 3-0. We have the potential to do anything. It's a big match, players will be 200% motivated, but it's impossible to predict anything..

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Doesn't really matter what happens, consistency is a term nobody in this team has ever heard of. Say we win, we'll still be 5 points behind Merda.

I'm sorry for being such a pessimist, but even the biggest optimist must have some real issues to spin this one in a positive way.

It's time we start looking down, at Milan and the rest, instead of at Inter's results.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We will be ground down by Inter in this one. I have no idea where to begin to pinpoint where are problems are. We have a big issue on our hands when we lose 2-0 to a team like cagliari. I can't imagine what a team like inter will do to us. Wow how sad it is where this club once was to where it is now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Doesn't really matter what happens, consistency is a term nobody in this team has ever heard of. Say we win, we'll still be 5 points behind Merda.

I'm sorry for being such a pessimist, but even the biggest optimist must have some real issues to spin this one in a positive way.

It's time we start looking down, at Milan and the rest, instead of at Inter's results.
You won't find a bigger optimist than me and I am struggling to find a positive spin.

I guess one might say there is always next year :D

Jun 20, 2009
It looks like we'll be 11 points behind Inter after this match, but what the hell...let's give Ferrara another chance.
Actually I think if Ferrara decided to resign after the Cagliari match, there would be a chance that our team will play better against Inter.

From a tactical point of view, I don't think Ferrara's resignation would cause us any harm when facing with Inter because he is clueless and would be easily outwitted by Mourinho anyway (I even think that Ciro's current assistant could do better than him).

From a mental point of view, his resignation might bring a positive effect to the team. I think many players have already lost their trust in Ferrara and given his resignation they would try their best to prove that they could do better than what they did before. In addition, in big matches like the ones against Inter, determination, grit and the will to fight until the end have a very important role. Ferrara has shown that he failed to motivate those characteristics, so I hope that without him there might be a reversal effect and the players would find their determination again.

Sometimes firing the current manager is the best way to temporarily (and immediately) pull the team out of their current crisis. This has been proved many times, with the recent examples are the cases of Chelsea and us last year.

We should do it now, or we would risk losing both the Scudetto and CL knockout round

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)