If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Chants against Balo at Juve-Udinese
Monday 23 November, 2009

A section of Juventus fans in both the curva nord and curva sud sang distasteful chants against Inter striker Mario Balotelli, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The incident happened during Juventus' match with Udinese on Sunday night and perhaps serves as a warning to Balotelli ahead of Inter's trip to Turin on December 5.

The 19-year-old striker was abused at the Olimpico last season, sparking a debate about whether the chants were racist or not.

Yesterday's chants of “if you jump, Balotelli dies” were so loud the loudspeaker actually repeated a “no to racism” announcement three times.

However, as there was no reference to the colour of his skin, La Gazzetta dello Sport is unsure whether any official sanction can be taken against the fans.

After the game, Juventus boss Ciro Ferrara said: “I am against any kind of insult and racial discrimination, but if we go to football grounds we shouldn't be surprised, as there are insults in all the stadiums.

“I have been a player and still remember the chant “let the Vesuvius burn them all”. I remember it and it hurts me. It's true that the public pays, but they don't have any right to offend people.”

http://www.football-italia.net/nov23a.html

:lol: Fantastic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Chants against Balo at Juve-Udinese
Monday 23 November, 2009

A section of Juventus fans in both the curva nord and curva sud sang distasteful chants against Inter striker Mario Balotelli, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The incident happened during Juventus' match with Udinese on Sunday night and perhaps serves as a warning to Balotelli ahead of Inter's trip to Turin on December 5.

The 19-year-old striker was abused at the Olimpico last season, sparking a debate about whether the chants were racist or not.

Yesterday's chants of “if you jump, Balotelli dies” were so loud the loudspeaker actually repeated a “no to racism” announcement three times.

However, as there was no reference to the colour of his skin, La Gazzetta dello Sport is unsure whether any official sanction can be taken against the fans.

After the game, Juventus boss Ciro Ferrara said: “I am against any kind of insult and racial discrimination, but if we go to football grounds we shouldn't be surprised, as there are insults in all the stadiums.

“I have been a player and still remember the chant “let the Vesuvius burn them all”. I remember it and it hurts me. It's true that the public pays, but they don't have any right to offend people.”

http://www.football-italia.net/nov23a.html

:lol: Fantastic.
Even better!:lol:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
:lol:

A tad harsh, but funny. I'd be damned if this guy wants to represent Italy. What is he representing? A nation full of people that hates his ass.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
“Se saltelli, muore Balotelli"

I remember when I heard this. I thought they were saying the word "Fratelli" which means brother so I thought they were singing something like "Balotelli our brother". I remember thinking that was really weird back then. Now I get it.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
While I think they shouldn't say things like that, what's more laughable is thinking their racist chants. The fans hate the guy because he's a prick, not because he's black but you read everywhere and even our management(since they thought an announcement should be made) believe it's racism.

There was talk of a stadium ban for this. :andyandbarcelona:

Saying Pessotto to jump off or other sh*t like that is fine though right? :rolleyes:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mourinho: «Vorrei giocare la sfida a Torino, però ci sono delle regole e quindi magari la partita verrà spostata su un altro campo...»

"I'd like to play the game in Turin but there are rules so therefore maybe the game will be played in another stadium."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)